Pluto Talk (Tony x Reader)

This is a request for vaporbabe . I'm sorry it's taken so long, and I hope you enjoy!

(Y/F/D)= Your favorite drink

------------------

Tony had invited you up to the roof of the Tower, just so the two of you could have some time together and talk with each other about whatever came up.

He met you up there just before the stars were visible. He held a container of (Y/F/D) as he walked over to the blanket on which you were sitting on and waiting for him. He plopped down beside you, smiling and giving you a kiss on the cheek.

"Took you long enough." You joked to him as he sat down next to you. "I thought you were going to stand me up."

"Nonsense." Tony giggled and kissed your cheek again. "I would never do that to you. I had the kid run out and get us some (Y/F/D)."

"You send Peter out for everything don't you?" You giggle as you grab one of the drinks out of the container he had brought up.

"He's really handy to send out to pick stuff up." Tony smiled, opening the bottle of (Y/F/D).

"Whatever you say." You roll your eyes playfully as you take a swig of your drink. You lay down on the blanket and look up into the sky as the stars start appearing.

Tony lays beside you and you lay your head on his chest, the both of you smiling as you looked up into the night sky. You were both silent for a little while, just enjoying each other's company.

"Do you consider Pluto a planet?" you asked suddenly, startling Tony.

"Uh....what?" he asked, not hearing your full question the first time.

"Do you consider Pluto a planet?" you asked again, looking over at him.

"Honestly, I don't even know." he chuckled. "I mean, astronomers don't know how to make up their mind. If they could have one decision and keep it that decision. then I would agree with what their final answer is. Do you believe that Pluto is a planet?"

"I do." you said, nodding. "Although it is a dwarf planet and it technically can't be classified as one, it does orbit the sun just like any other planet. It's just much smaller." you explained your reasoning.

Tony nodded. "True." he said, not really sure what to say in response to your reasoning.

You giggled at his lack of words, snuggling into side for a moment. "Can we go have a movie marathon?" you asked, smiling up at him.

Tony grinned. "Of course we can." he said, sitting up before finishing his drink and getting up, helping you as after stretching.

You hopped up with his help and grabbed the blanket before talking his hand and going back down into the Tower to have your movie marathon.

--------

I'm sorry that is kind of short. But I have another request written, and all I need to do it type it. Next up is @Insanity69's request!