I'm Sorry Guys

I'm sorry guys, but I don't think I can continue this book. I've thought this over for a couple months, and I know that I have requests that I haven't even written, and I feel so bad that I haven't gotten them done, but I don't think that I ever will. My life is getting so busy because I'm graduating from high school this year, then during the summer I'm going to Haiti, then in August it's off to college for me, so I just can't see any time that I will ever be able to write all the requests even though I want to. This is a big step that I'm taking, and I need to have all my focus on it. If I ever have time, I will get them done, but I know that's not going to be in the near future. Now, this might not be permanent, but don't count on me continuing this. I'll still be here, so you can message me and talk to me, but I will be ending this book until further notice. I still do role play Marvel and stuff, so if you are interested, you can message me and I'll definitely  do that with you. I'm really sorry again, but things are just so busy and I just can't find the time to write anymore. I'm still going to keep the requests with me in case I ever feel the urge and the time to write them, so don't worry about me throwing them away. I know you guys who requested something probably are going to hate me, but I just need to get away from writing. I might update my other books, like "The Wondrous Marvel" and stuff, but we'll have to see. For now I'll say goodbye and thank all of you who have been by my side through the years, and like I said before, I'm still going to be here, so just message me if you want to talk.

~Katherine