Request~New Flyer? (Tony)

This is a request for @TokyoGhoulToukaChan ! Enjoy!

-----------------------------------------
I looked for my boyfriend, Tony, wanting to fly in one of his suits. He never let me, in fear that I would end up crashing and hurting myself. I told him countless times that I would be fine and that he wouldn't have to worry. But, nonetheless, he continued to deny me.

"Tony!" I called, looking in each room as I passed. I had even looked in the lab, but he wasn't there. I sighed, going and sitting on the couch in the living room, grabbing the remote to the TV and turning it on, trying to find my favorite show.

I had fallen asleep watching Sherlock, when I felt my shoulders being shook. I slowly opened my eyes to see Tony before me, on his knees on the floor in front of the couch. He looked excited. I slowly sat up.

"What is it?" I asked, rubbing my eyes.

"Dany!" he said, pulling me up by the forearms and standing up as well. "I have something to show you!" he covered my eyes and started walking. I stumbled a few times, but he made sure to keep me upright. He led me down to his lab, where he had gone after I had fallen asleep without me knowing. He slowly uncovered my eyes, and before my very eyes was a black and teal iron man suit. "There." he smiled.

"Oh my god, Tony!" I said, running to it and walking around it, observing it closely. The paint was nice and shiny and it looked perfect. A big smile made it's way across my face as I stared at it. "I thought you didn't want me flying in a suit." I said.

"Well, I changed my mind. I'm getting tired of Rhodey always flying beside me. It get's boring. I need someone else. Like you." he chuckled. I never would've thought that Tony would get tired of his best friend, but it happens.

I put my hand on the cool metal of the suit, running my hand down it, the big smile still plastered on my face as I watched the metal glint in the light. "When can I fly it?" I asked.

"Now, if you would like." he said. "Would you like to?"

My eyes lit up with excitement. "Yes!" I said, giggling happily and running and hugging him. He hugged me back for a minute before I pulled away, running back to the suit. "How do I get in it?"

"You tell JARVIS to open it up. Or I have this little button I press to open it." he said, showing me a handheld button. He pressed it and my suit opened up. It looked so inviting, I ran to it and got in. It closed around me, nice and snug. Everything lit up as it analyzed the room around me.
"How is it in there?" he asked.

"It's great!" I said. "Now how do I fly it?" I opened my hand before he had the opportunity to say anything as I flew off of the ground and hit the ceiling. I screamed a bit as I landed back onto the floor, already having scratched my brand new suit. I was laughing as he frantically pressed the button to open the suit, afraid I was hurt. When he saw I was laughing, his face flushed with relief.

He kneeled beside me. "Do I need to put a 'Do not enter. New flyer?' sign on my door?" he asked, laughing.