Steve and Tony- Sides (Part 2)

You look to Tony, then Steve and then the council. You pick up the pen....

Steve's ending:

You stood for a moment with the pen in your hand. You looked down at the paper before you dropped the pen.
You sighed. "I'm not going to sign it." You said, walking over to Steve, who wrapped an arm around you. Tony tried not to look at you with betrayal on his face. You mouthed 'I'm sorry' to him. "I don't believe that we should have control over what and how we fight." You said.

"So be it." Ross said. "If you won't sign it, I'm afraid you are all under arrest (I don't know if that's what would happen or not)."

"What?!" You said. "I wasn't informed of this!"

"No-one informs us of anything anymore." Steve said, his jaw clenched. He took your hand. "Unless you want to change your mind about signing it, go ahead."
"No." You intertwined yours and his fingers. "I'm still not signing it." You glared at the the council. "But I am leaving. If there's going to be a war, which I can guarantee with how divided we are, then so be it. I'll fight." You led Steve out of the room, which Clint, Wanda and Sam followed suit.

You all went to where Bucky had been hiding. You went in the house and sat down on the couch next to him. He had become your best friend and you trusted him with your life. He wrapped an arm around you. You looked up at him, tears in your eyes.

"I'm ready to fight Natasha and Rhodey and Vision. But not my brother." You said, your voice breaking.
"It'll all be okay." He said. "I know it will be."
"Not when I have to fight my own brother. It hurts me. It really does." Tears started to roll down your face. Bucky wiped them away. He pulled you into a hug and you instantly hugged back.

"Me and Steve will be there. Wanda and Clint will be there too. Why don't you just stay here if a fight does break out?" he said.

"No." You said. "If there's a fight, I'm going to fight. With all of you."

Bucky looked to Steve. "I know I'm married to her. But she has a lot more power than you think. You should see her when she's really angry." he said, holding his hands up. You smirked. "Just promise me this. If you get hurt and none of us can get to you, find somewhere safe to hide, okay?"

You nodded. "You got it Cap." you said, standing up and pecking his lips. He blushed. "You still blush." You giggled.

Tony's Ending

You stood for a moment with the pen in your hand. You took a deep breath as you leaned down and slowly signed your name on the paper. You stood back up and put the pen down. You walked to Steve and gave him a hug before going to stand by Tony.

Steve looked at you, but you refused to make eye contact. He walked over to you slowly. You still didn't look up at him. He lifted your chin with his index finger as you looked at him this time, tears in your eyes. He leaned in and kissed you softly on the lips. You hesitated before you kissed back, but not making it any deeper. He pulled away and wiped away the tears that were rolling down your face.

"I love you. Don't ever forget that." He said. "I'm not going to leave you for the choice that you made. I understand your decision because he's your brother and I'm sure you have other reasons." He said.

"I do have other reasons for signing it Steve." You said. "But I'm so sorry for doing this. I know how much Bucky means to you and I know how much you think that the Accords are wrong." You pulled something you had been hiding from your back pocket. A little white stick.

Steve looked at you, wide eyed. "Are you.....?" He asked.

You nodded and handed it to him. "I'm pregnant Steve. You and I are having a baby." You said, tears in your eyes again. "I didn't know how to tell you. I figured now was the best time as any because I don't know what's about to happen. I wanted you to know before it all happened." You looked down.

He picked you up and hugged you. You hugged back. He spun you around as you cried into his shoulder. Everyone was silent. You had only told Tony, so he knew already. He put you down.

"I don't want to fight you Steve. But I believe we should have some control over how we fight and who we fight." you said. He nodded sadly.

"It's all going to turn out alright." he said. "Once this is all over, we'll be able to start a family." he put a hand on your stomach and rubbed it a bit. "I love you and this baby." he said, putting his forehead to yours. You closed your eyes.

You were pulled apart by Tony. He wrapped his arm around you. Steve looked at you one last time before turning and leaving the room, Wanda, Sam, and Clint following him. You sighed and hugged Tony.

"I'm scared Tony. I don't want to fight my own husband. Especially when it seemed we were just getting to starting a family." you said, putting your head on his chest. He rubbed your back.

"I'm sorry." he said. "If this doesn't work out, just remember I'm still here. You also have Natasha and Rhodey."

You nodded and leaned up and kissed his cheek. "I love you Tony." you said.

"I love you too Y/N." he said, stroking your Y/H/C hair.