Bucky~ Recitals (Request)

This is a request from NatalilaRushman . I'm sorry it took so long! Enjoy!
----------------------------------

You were pacing around the living room of your's and Bucky's shared apartment in your dress and flats. You were really nervous about your cello recital coming up and you couldn't get yourself to walk out the door to your car. Bucky wasn't home, so he wasn't there to push you out either. Your cello was sitting in the corner in it's case, getting cold from when you had used it twenty minutes ago. You knew you had to get going, but you just couldn't walk out the door, thinking that you were going to pass out from nervousness.

You had stopped pacing and stared at your cello case for about five minutes before Bucky came in and looked at you. "I thought you had your recital today." he said.

"I do." you said. "I can't get myself to walk out the door."

"Why not?" he asked, sitting down next to you.

"I'm just......nervous." you said. "What if I don't do well?"

"You'll do perfect. I've heard you play so often, you don't even need to look at the strings or the music, you've got it down pat."

"But---" you started but he cut you off quickly.

"No buts." He stood up, pulling you with him. "C'mon, you've gotta go. I'll come."

You smiled at him. " Thank you, Buck." You said.

He took your hand and led you out to your car, grabbing your cello on the way. He opened the door for you on the passenger side of the car and closed it when you got in. He then put your cello in the back seat and got in the driver's side. He turned the car on and took your hand in his, squeezing it gently, giving you a reassuring smile, in which you returned.

You kept thinking about the upcoming recital and you started to get anxious. Luckily Bucky was holding one of your hands, because if he wouldn't have been, your hands would've been a shaking mess.

He saw your discomfort and looked over at your as he pulled in. "You'll do perfect." He said again. You nodded as he parked the car and let go of your hand and got out. He went over to your side of the car and opened your door, helping you out, then grabbing your cello. He kissed you softly for a minute before pulling away and leading you inside. " Show em what you got."

You nodded, going into the room when they called your name. He sat in one of the chairs and waited for you to come back out

***
In the end, your recital went perfect, just like Bucky said it would. You got accepted to the section with the other cellists and you were overjoyed. Bucky made you your favorite dinner when you got home and then the two of you cuddled the rest of the night.

----------------
I hope you liked it! I hope to get a couple more requests done before I go camping on August 14th!