Steve and Tony- Sides

"Well choose a side Y/N." Your older brother, Tony, told you.
Since you were apart of the Avengers, you had to sign the Sokovia Accords. The only problem was, that Tony was your older brother and Steve was your husband of two years. You never thought that this would happen. You were tore between the two of them.
"I-I don't know." You said. "Your my brother and I love you so much. But Steve's my husband and I love him too. I can't choose a side right now."
"Well, you have to choose between today and the next two days." He said, crossing his arms.
You turned on your heel and ran off to your room. You told JARVIS to send Steve in. A minute later, a knock sounded on the door.
"Come in." You said, sitting up on the bed. Steve poked his head in before coming all the way in.
"JARVIS told me you wanted me." He said.
"Yeah. I do." You said, looking up at him with tears in your eyes.
"Hey what's wrong?"
"The Sokovia Accords. I have to sign it. But I want to be with you! It's so hard. Tony's my brother and your my husband! I can't betray you or Tony!" You said, the tears falling freely.
He cupped your face in his hands. "I don't know how you feel and I never will. But I won't be mad if you choose Tony's side because he's your brother. But I will be happy if you join me. But I want you to know that if you join me and Bucky, that you will be fighting your brother."
"But if I join Tony, I'll be fighting you and Bucky!" You said. "I can't do that." You looked away from him.
He pecked your cheek. "Look at me." He said. You slowly looked at him. He kissed you on the lips. You kissed back instantly. He laid you down and pulled away.
You snuggled with him and fell asleep in his arms.

*skip to next two days*

You stood before Steve, Tony and the council. "Do you have your mind made up?" General Ross asked. You nodded slowly. He slid a piece of paper towards you with a pen  incase you had agreed to the Accords. You looked down at it. You saw your brothers name, Natasha's, Rhodey's, and Visions name (I don't care if you don't think Vision would sign it. He's on Tony's side). You looked back up at Tony and then looked to Steve, then the council. You took a deep breath and picked up the pen......

--------------------------------------------------
There will be a part 2 to this! It will be on whether you choose to sign it or not. I will hopefully have that up by Sunday! :)