Chapter 3...

A new week.

A new night.

And tonight is stacked!

Malia is set to take on Charlotte. Brock Lesnar is to return after being gone for a couple of weeks. Roman and the Uso's fight 3/4 of the League of Nations. I team up with Allison to take on Dj Austin and Ashley Strong. And Dean fights Triple H for the WWE World Heavyweight championship.

So let the night begin!

To start things off, Malia is set to go against Charlotte. Of course, its a non-title match. This is a match to pretty much get each lady prepared for their upcoming match at Fastlane.

Malia came out first to her music that she shares with her husband, Randy.

This time, she came out in red attire.

When Charlotte came out, she came out alone

When Charlotte came out, she came out alone. Huh. Shocking.

Once in the ring, Charlotte tried attacking Malia before the bell, but Malia caught Charlotte before anything could happen.

Once the bell rung, Malia ran, caught Charlotte by the neck, and gave Charlotte an RKO.

1..2..3!!

Wow! That was quick!

Malia quickly got out of the ring and was smiling at Charlotte's reaction. Which was a shocked look mixed with a look that told you she wanted to cry. Malia started to laugh, and mock Charlotte. 

Malia walked over, and grabbed a mic. 

"Hey Charlotte, wipe those tears, and apricate being champion. Your days are numbered as being champion, and I will win the Diva's champion, and bring honor and respect back to this division."- Malia

Now that's priceless.

Roman and the Uso's were up next, and they are set to fight Alberto Del Rio, Rusev, and Wade Barrett, with Sheamus at ringside. The rumor is per Linda McMahon, Vince cannot interfere in the match. Which means that he cannot go out and screw my brother over again. Thank you Linda!

. . . . . . . . . . . . 

I hate it when the good guys are outnumbered, and it always happens! It doesn't matter who it is, the good guys are always outnumbered. But other than that, the match has been hard-hitting, and fast pace.

Rusev and Roman are currently the legal competitors, while the Uso's, Wade Barrett and Alberto Del Rio were all out by the announcers table.

What had happened was the Uso's, Barrett, and Del Rio were all fighting outside of the ring. And it kind of got out of hand, and the Uso's threw Barrett and Del Rio through the table, causing it to fall apart. Well, it didn't get out of hand, the Uso's just got tired of Barrett and Del Rio, and just eliminated them out of the equation.