Wrestlemania 32 Pt.2...

Welcome to part 2!! I don't think this will be as long as Part 1, but I don't know yet. But, enjoy part 2.

*Lelani's P.O.V.*

After I won, and went backstage, I had so many people come up to me, and congratulate me, including Scarlett and Dannielle. But I also congratulated Amanda on her winning on Wrestlemania debut. I took some photo's of me and my title, and I took some photo's with friends and family. 

I sat in my lockeroom, with my title in my hands. I smiled as I looked at the side plates that had my name on them. I started to tear up, but quickly wiped my tears away. 

"Brand new Women's champion!"- Jon

I looked up to see Jon now in his street clothes. I smiled, and looked back at the title. My smile slowly left as my mind traveled to the thought of whether or not I would be a good enough champion.

"Hey, what's wrong babygirl?"- Jon

"What if I'm not good enough? I mean, this is a new era of Women's wrestling, with a new title. I feel like this is a new load of responsibility. Yes, I have been Diva's champion, but that was a different time. A different time where women didn't get matches like what I just had."- Lelani

Jon looked at me with sympathy. He pulled me to his chest. I accepted it, leaning my head on his chest. 

"Babygirl, you are good enough. You wouldn't have become champion tonight if you weren't good enough. You and I both know that you can carry this division on your back, and not even break a sweat. You are the best darn female wrestler in this business, and everyone knows it. So please do not self doubt, because you are one of the best this company has."- Jon

"Okay."- Lelani

I smiled as we continued to watch the show. 

. . . 

The New Day was fighting The League of Nations. But because of the one man advantage, League of Nations picked up the win. With this win, they had this extra cockiness to them, and they started talking crap about Texas. 

This could awake a certain rattlesnake, Stone Cold Steve Austin, and he would come out, and stand on the stage. Then, the Heartbreak kid, Shawn Michaels shows up next to the rattlesnake. Then the hardcore legend himself, Mick Foley came out, and stood next to Shawn. 

The three legends walked down the ramp, and into the ring. The three managed to take out the League of Nations, and they celebrated by drinking beer. The New Day came into the ring, and they started dancing. They got Shawn and Foley dancing, but they had to work extra hard to get Stone Cold to dance. And by some miracle, they managed to get him to dance. 

But, Stone Cold had eventually had enough, and he gave a stunner to Xavier Woods. The New Day was shocked, but Foley and Michaels were not. So they continued to drink beer and enjoy the night. 

. . . 

*Malia's P.O.V.*

Wrestlemania tonight has been crazy! And with all the good things that have went on tonight, it makes me even more excited for Randy and I's match, which is coming up. 

The highlights leading up to the match. From Audrey making her shocking return, to Ted and Randy getting at it a couple of times inside and outside of the ring. Needless to say, there is no love lost between the four of us since Audrey and Ted left. 

Randy and I's shared music hit, and we walked out together, with matching white ring attire. My attire was more inspired by my team, the Pittsburgh Steelers, while Randy just had red designs on his trunks.