Chapter 27...

A/N: I have been dying to use 2023 Saraya in this book. I'm thinking of using her new ring gear soon. Should I do it? And of course, I would add in denim shorts. I gotta make it more of something Lelani would wear, ya know? 

Also, there will be a couple of different changes. So, instead of a WWE World Heavyweight Championship contract signing, there will be a new episode of Ambrose Asylum.

Also,!WARNING! WARNING for the mention of self-harm, and traumatic past!! if you DO NOT want to read that, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE skip that part. I do not want to make anyone comfortable. I will leave a warning ahead of time, and I will put a little thing after, that way there you have time to make your decision. 

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 

*Lelani's P.O.V.*

We are a little less than a week away from Money in the Bank. We have a contract signing, face-offs, finding out who will enter the Ladder match, and a sneak peek at what will happen in the creepy deep dark.

Also, Dean will hold another episode of Ambrose Asylum. His guests? are Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns. Sounds like a recipe for disaster. On top of that, Dean had asked if I could co-host his show with him. Of course, I said yes because I could not pass up an opportunity to verbally slap him around. 

First, it's time to find out who will be entering the Money in the Bank ladder match this Sunday. On Smackdown a few days ago, Cesaro went up against Xavier Woods. If you're a Cesaro fan, then you would have been happy to see that neither Big E nor Kofi Kingston was at ringside. Why? Well, earlier that night, New Day got themselves mixed up with the other tag teams that will face off at MITB. They and three other teams were fighting backstage, and because of that, Woods came out alone. Anyways! Cesaro ended up winning the match in a big way. After the match, he pointed up toward the briefcase. I'm just gonna say this, if Dean doesn't win, I'd like to see Cesaro win the briefcase. 

Now, remember when Young Teddy walked into the boss's office, and demanded that he be added to the ladder match? Well just as promised, he had a match against Zack Ryder. The catch was this, if Ted won, then he can be added to the ladder match, but if Ryder won, then he would be added to the match. So no matter what, someone was getting added to the match. 

It looked like Zack was going to win the match a few times. This match had many fans sitting on the edge of their seats. This was a back-and-forth match, and everyone was chanting "This is awesome" over and over. I'm telling you, Zack Ryder has the potential to be one of the best in this business, and he proved that. However, Ted ended up winning the match. He put his feet on the bottom rope and is now heading to the ladder match this Sunday.

currently, everyone who will be in the ladder match is perched up on top of the ladders. Some are standing, some are sitting, but each man has a mic in their hands. However, one man is missing, and that would be Dean. Dean wanted to make this big entrance, and he was making it. His music hit, and Dean walked out slowly. He looked up at his opponents, and at the ladders, then at the briefcase. You can see the gears turning in the lunatic's head. You can see the "plan" forming in his head. Dean walked into the ring, picked a ladder, and crawled to the top. 

Lillian announced each participant, but she didn't get to finish announcing Dean, because Kevin Owens interrupted her. Rude. You do not get to interrupt a legend in Lillian Garcia.

"Yeah yeah yeah yeah. Lillian, you don't need to do that, because everyone knows who we are. We're all big stars here. Well, except for Sami. No one knows who he is. But the rest of us, we're already pretty famous aren't we?"- KO