Chapter 13...

If you thought Raw last week was crazy, let me tell you about what happened on Smackdown last week. On Smackdown, Becky, Sasha, and I teamed up to take on Charlotte, Dana Brooke, and Audrey. 

Long story short, Sasha turned on Becky and me. This was no surprise seeing as we are just a couple of weeks away from WrestleMania. With this turn of events, we lost the match. But things did turn around for the better because, after the match, Malia Orton ran into the ring, and gave an RKO to Audrey. I still remember that look she gave Audrey. It was one of the emptiest looks I had ever seen Malia give. It was like she was empty on the inside, and she showed it on the outside.

But as a result of last week's situation, there will be a tag team match tonight. Becky and myself vs. Sasha Banks and Charlotte. Brock will come out, and Paul will talk for Lesnar, and I have no idea what will happen for Roman and Triple H.

Also, all the men that are going to fight in a ladder match at Wrestlemania for the IC championship will be face-to-face. I think the Undertaker is showing up tonight to confront Shane, and Malia, Randy, Audrey, and Ted DiBiase Jr. will meet in the ring later tonight to sign a contract. That is going to end in disaster.

First up, was the men that will meet in the ladder match at Wrestlemania.

In the ring was about seven or eight ladders. Kevin Owens, Sami Zayn, Dolph Zigglar, Stardust, Sin Cara, Zack Ryder, and the Miz were all sitting on the ladders. Of course, when you have a whole bunch of grown men sitting or standing on top of ladders, you will have the trash talking, the explaining of what each one will do when they climb that latter. And when everyone is too busy bickering, you will always have that one person who will cause even more chaos. And that person would be Stardust. When no one was paying any attention to the Star freak, he tipped over the ladder that Kevin Owens was sitting on, and from there on out, a brawl broke out with ladders being tipped over, and wrestlers all over inside and outside of the ring. At the end of it, The Miz sat at the top of the ladder, holding the Intercontinental championship.

There was a little thing in the back that something to do with, The Uso's and the Dudley Boyz.

As of late, the Dudley Boyz have been running around, acting like they are gods gift. They think that they are the best tag team, and everyone should just stop, and kiss the very ground they walk on. So, my cousins stepped up to them because no one else will. But ever since the day Jimmy and Jey stepped up to the Dudley's, a feud has started, and it led to a tag team match at Wrestlemania. But not just any tag team match. A hardcore tag team match.

Jimmy and Jey were doing an interview with Renee, when they got attacked from behind by the Dudley's. It ended with both Uso's on the ground, holding either their heads, or shoulder, and things such as PBC pipe, and small boxes were scatter all around. The Dudley's vowed that they wouldn't be disrespected, but I don't think this is the way to go.

Next on the show was the contract signing between the two married couples.