Extreme Rules (Pt.1)...

Above is the match card

Above is the match card. I know it's a lot, but I will try not to go into a crap ton of detail. I should also mention that three of the matches will be on the Kick-off show.

There will be multiple P.O.V changes, and there may or may not be any blood! You have been warned. Also, I will not go into full detail in a couple of the matches. And that is only because a lot is going on, and I do not want to bore you guys.

I hope you enjoy it!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Dannielle's P.O.V.*

Extreme Rules is one of those shows I'm thankful we didn't have back in the day. Don't get me wrong, watching these different types of matches is fun, but would I ever participate in one? Nope. It was already considered taboo when I turned on my family back in the day, who knows what would happen if I had done anything more?

Scott had decided to come with me tonight to support the family. I swear there are times when I feel like the luckiest woman on earth, even though we have been married for 20 years.

We left the locker room and went to go find Bret and Natalya. And we ended up finding them in catering with Kevin.

"Yo Big man, what are you doing here?" Scott asked as he hugged his best friend.

"Well, I thought I'd come and watch you guys kick ass tonight," Kevin said

I went over and hugged the big man. All my career, I've been surrounded by big men, and to this day, I am not used to hugging a tall man, and I don't even hit him in the chest.

I noticed that Nattie looked a little upset.

"Hey, we've got your back. And by that, we mean back here. We aren't getting involved in that mess out there." Scott said, chuckling.

I chuckled and nudged my husband. That made Nattie feel a little better because she gained a big smile. I know what Charlotte and Dana have been doing is causing Nattie stress. I'm hoping this will be over tonight.