Chapter 26...

*Lelani's P.O.V.*

New week, new drama, new opponents, same ending. Tonight will have the final two MITB qualifying matches. After tonight, all the men who get to participate in the MITB ladder match can do whatever they want to each other because, let's face it, they're all grown men in a business where they all want to smack the taste out of their mouths. I'm not too sure what Jon and my brother will do tonight. Knowing Jon, he may go se some chaos, and my brother might go out to the ring and verbally slap Seth around. I get to face my cousin Tamina. I haven't faced her in a while, and she has grown as a wrestler, so I am excited to see what she has in store for me.

I sat on some crates in my gear for the night, putting on my knee brace. I heard footsteps, then saw a figure beside me. I looked to my right to see my man. 

"Hi Jon."- Lelani

Jon smiled at me, and kissed me on the cheek, leaning on the crates I sat on. 

"I was looking for you. I wanted to see my favorite girl before her match."- Jon

I smiled at him as I finished fiddling with my brace. I grabbed my jacket from beside me, and put the jacket on. I was getting ready to hop down, but Jon was quick to move in front of me, and lock me in place. He smirked at me, and I draped my arms around his neck.

"Yes Mr. Ambrose?"- Lelani

"Darling, is that my jacket?"- Jon

"Maybe it is, maybe it isn't."- Lelani

Jon smiled, and kissed my nose. 

"It's okay. You look better in it anyways."- Jon

I smiled once again, ad hugged him tight. He helped me down, an snapped my title around my waist. I moved my hair to the front of my body, and and he hood over my head. Jon wrapped an arm around my shoulders, while my arm went around his waist. 

We walked down to the gorilla, and waited for my music to hit. Once it did, I kissed Jon on the cheek, and I walked out. I stood on the stage with a huge smile on my face. I put a hand close to my ear, listening to the sea of people singing to my son

I did my entrance similar to how the great Razor Ramon would. I side-skipped ring, and stood on the apron. I took my title off, and I raised my title up. I looked up at it, and smiled. I kissed it, and yelled 'This is my house!' I entered the ring, and stood on the second rope, raising my title once again. I blew a kiss into the crowd and hoped off the rope.

I took my (Jon's) jacket off, and I handed it to Lillian. Tamina's music hit, and she walked out with a smirk on her face. She entered the ring, and stood across the ring from me. 

I bent into a half squat with my hands on my knees. As soon as the bell rung, I reach my hand out, and we bumped fists. We were getting ready to square up, but we both heard the Vipress' music hit, and we faced the stage. 

Malia walked out with a playful smirk. She wore green Air Jordans, with black distressed jeans, one of her T-shirts cut up into a shredded crop top, and her green dropped ring jacket. She looked at me, and gave a small wave of her hand, and went over to the commentary table.

*Malia's P.O.V.*

Just like Lelani did to me last week, I decided to come out during her match, and observe from the commentary table. 

"Malia Orton! Welcome! It is always a pleasure to sit with one of the great women wrestlers of our sport."- JBL

"Well it is a pleasure to be in the presence of two of the greatest wrestlers, and Michael Cole."- Malia