Money in the Bank...

Here we go, ladies and gentlemen! Money in the Bank is about to begin. I hope you all enjoy this chapter.

Also, this may be a long chapter

-------------------------------------------------

Fate is a funny thing. Sometimes fate falls into our lap, other times, we have to decide our own fate. Tonight, it's all about fate. Tonight, we get to roll the dice and roll our chances of success or failure. Tonight, a contract is up for grabs. Seven men all the get the opportunity to win a briefcase that can make or break their overall carriers. Tonight, four women collide in a battle that has no other choice but to end in a brutal matter. What started out as a championship match, has now become a fight for supremacy at the top of the Women's division. Two former friends, now very bitter enemies collide to compete for the championship. One looks to retain, one looks to regain his title he never lost. How will fate play in our favors tonight? 

To start off the night, we have the tag team match of Jinx and Leona vs. Allison Styles and Audrey. Tonight, the Twisted Sisters, Jinx and Leona have created a match like no other. The match is called 'Til Death due us Apart', Basically, it's a last woman standing match. Weapons will be used, and weapons that never been used in a WWE match will also be used. The only way to win, is to incapacitate your opponents to the point where they cannot mutter the words 'Til Death due us Apart' Better get the popcorn out now, because this is going to get interesting!

Allison's music hit, and Allison walked out with Audrey next to her. They wore clothing that normally wouldn't be worn in a WWE ring, street clothing. 

(A/N, if you saw my update, then you'll know that I didn't come up with outfits for this match, so just imagine whatever you want for these girls to were.)

Allison and Audrey both had kendo sticks in their hands, acting smug. They both think that kendo sticks will be enough to stop Jinx and Leona from their deadly attacks. How wrong they are about to be.

Then, the lights went out. All except for one. A giant spotlight was put on the girls in the ring. They looked around, confused. But they became startled when they heard a child's laughter. They were now becoming petrified. 

The music, belonging to the Twisted Sisters hit, and everyone turned their attention to the stage, where the two girls were. 

(Am I the only one that thinks that Julia Hart's new song is really Good? It gives off that dark and creepy vibe and I LOVE IT! Ahem, back to our regularly scheduled program)

They had their attire on, with Jinx's bright purple hair tossed up into a teased high ponytail. Leona's hair is a curly mess, but her fiery red, fading into a bright yellow hair is also tossed into a ponytail. half of their faces were both painted to match the color of their hair. 

Jinx's paint matched her father's TNA, Joker persona, while Leona's paint was a skull with red, orange, and yellow, along with flames. 

The two shared a wicked grin. Leona laughing like a mad-woman. The spotlight on them went out. And when it came back on, the two were gone. Allison and Audrey were worried as to where they could have gone. 

Little did they know, the two girls appeared behind them from the darkness. This time, the two had a baseball bat in their possession. Allison and Audrey slowly turned around, and saw Jinx and Leona standing there. The two shared a look before they charged after the sisters. Jinx and Leona ducked their hit, and they both whacked Allison and Audrey with their baseball bats.