Wrestlemania 32 pt 1...

Hello, and welcome to WRESTLEMANIA!  Jus as a warning, I will only be uploading the music, and ring gear to my characters, because I think we all remember what they looked like. lol. The only ones I won't do though will be Dj Austin, and Ashley Strong, however, I will make it up later on. But, I hope you guys enjoy, I'm so excited to write this chapter! 

-Psst! Side note, I may mention two girls that come from my one shots book. (Hint, hint, Scarlett and Dannielle) If you have no idea who they are, go check out my one shots book. Okay, proceed!- 

*Jinx's P.O.V.*

Wrestlemania. Something that I have always wanted to be in since I was a little girl. Growing up, I watched my dad wrestle every single week. I never missed any of his matches. So the older I got, the more I wanted to be a wrestler. My dad loved the idea, my mom however, well, she didn't like the idea, but I trained hard, and now I am fighting in my first Wrestlemania match.

I stood in the back with Lelani and Malia, talking before I had to leave. 

The kick -off was wild. The team of Brie, Eva Marie, Natalya, Alicia Fox, and Dj Austin had defeated Naomi, Tamina, Summer Rae, Lana, and Ashley Strong. Brie Bella had hit her signature move on Naomi, and won the match. She celebrated in the ring with her teammates, and as they were celebrating, Nikki Bella came out in her attire, and a neck brace, and celebrated with her sister. This was a bitter-sweet moment, because Brie announced earlier that she was going to retire after her match, and hopefully start a family with her husband. I wish her the best.

Kalisto defended his United States championship against Ryback, and he was able to retain the championship.

And finally, The Andre The Giant Memorial battle royal. Baron Corbin from NxT had won the battle royal.  They were all pretty pretty good matches, but now, we head into the big event.

Allison's music hit, and she walked out.

(Image that there is a hood to go along with the coat)

She walked down the ramp with a wicked smile. She got to the coffin, which was a nice black coffin, with it opened all the way. She looked at it, and she started getting cocky, I could tell. She smirked at it, then went up onto the apron. She stepped into the ring, and onto the second turnbuckle. She took off her mask, then her hood. she blew a kiss out into the crowd, then got off the turnbuckle, then took off her jacket.

My music hit, and I walked out with a skateboard in hand. Half of my face was painted to look like my dad, and my skateboard was custom-made by myself, and my best friend, Samuel.