Chapter 9...

Malia's P.O.V

I have decided to make an open challenge tonight. Stephanie liked my idea of having Charlotte wait to get her Diva's title re-match. I honestly thought that Stephanie would want me to give Charlotte a rematch right off the bat, but I guess I was wrong to assume the worst of the Million Dollar Princess.

I think I'll make her wait about 2 weeks, but until then, I will have open challenges. What can I say? I was inspired by John Cena!

I put on my blue gear (Image above) and walked out to the ring, holding a mic. The crowd was cheering all around me. A smile was painted on my face. But that smile began to fall when I heard terrible things. 

'Your useless'

'No one cares'

'You are a disappointment'

I shook my head, and my smile came back. Keep your head in the game girl.

"We all know that I'm making Charlotte wait on her title re-match. But I still wanna defend my championship until I finally give her what she wants! So. I am declaring a WWE Diva's Championship Open Challenge! So whoever wants to come out, and accept my challenge is more than welcomed to come out here and show me what they got!"- Malia

Okay, not who I was expecting, but okay

Okay, not who I was expecting, but okay. I'll take it!

"You want a challenge? Well your looking at your challenge. Unlike you, I would have given Charlotte the rematch. I am going to humiliate you, become the new Diva's champion, and makes this all about me!"- Emma

She took off her entrance jacket, I handed my title to the ref, and the bell rung. She was running her mouth, saying that it was all about her, I need to respect her, I need to bow down to her, I need to do this, I need to do that. 

Then, she said something that those.. voices were telling me.

"YOU ARE USELESS!"- Emma

I cocked my head to the side. Am I dreaming? Nope, because here is what she said next.

"NO ONE LIKES YOU!"- Emma

One more thing out of her mouth, and I am going to snap.

"YOU ARE NOTHING WITHOUT RANDY OR EVOLUTION! YOU ARE A SICKNESS TO THIS BUSINESS!"- Emma

I finally had enough, and snapped. So I gave her an RKO.

I crawled over, and pinned her.

1..2..3!!

I won the match within just a few seconds. Shocker. I sat up, and rubbed my face with my hands, frustrated. What is wrong with me? But nonetheless, I grabbed another mic.