Chapter 4...

Last week was crazy.

Malia won her match rather quickly against Charlotte, Allison and I won our tag team match, PLUS! Dj left Ashley in the ring after Ashley went off on Dj. I think DJ is done with Ashley and her crap.

Roman and the Uso's beat the league of Nations without the interference of Vince. I enjoyed it, and I know the boys did too.

Tonight for the main event, Dean went up against Triple H for the championship. Sadly Dean came up short. But! With his loss, came a bigger opportunity. Since Stephanie tried to interfere in the match, and I came out and stopped her, Dean and I are to face Stephanie and Triple H in a Mixed Tag Team match in the main event tonight.

Malia also has a match against Charlotte and Ashley Strong. However, I can't team up with her because I already have a match. But I hope she does come up with a partner.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 

Malia and I were standing in the back, trying to come up with someone that could be her partner later on tonight.

"I wish I could team up with you, Malia."- Lelani

"I know. But you have your own match to deal with. I'm sure I can find someone."- Malia

Just as she finished saying that, Dj Austin showed up.

"Well if it isn't the backstabber."- Malia

Needless to say, Malia isn't too happy to see Dj. And I do not blame her. I mean, Dj and Ashley did stab Malia in the back. So just because Dj left Ashley, doesn't necessarily mean Malia will forgive her.

"Look, I know I've made a mistake. But, I was hoping to make amends. And I know you aren't gonna trust me right off the bat, I have to earn it. And I was hoping to start tonight by teaming up with you to take on Charlotte and Ashley."- Dj

Malia and I looked at each other. I shrugged, and Malia accepted her proposal, by shaking her hand.

*A/N, I'm gonna do a time skip, but I will give a brief summary of what happened*

For Malia and Dj, it ended in a DQ. Ashley ended up bringing a chair into the match, and attacked Dj with the weapon. Malia tried to come to DJ's aid, however, Charlotte attacked Malia before she had a chance to help. Malia was laying face down, and Charlotte bent down, and went off on Malia. Charlotte stepped on Malia, and walked away with Ashley behind her.

. . . 

Roman fought Braun Strowman, and that match ended with Strowman picking up the win. Roman fought and fought, but he sadly came up short. After the match, Vince had the League of Nations pick up Roman, and carry him off to the back where they would "get rid of him."

Then the Uso's teamed up with Enzo and Cass to take on the Ascension, Gallows and Anderson.

Umm. The Uso's, Big Cass and Enzo won. But, Enzo is a little coo-coo. Big Cass picked up the win. But I don't have anything else to say but Enzo has a screw loose or something. 

Main event time!

Triple H and Stephanie came out first since Triple H is the champion. They both had smug looks on their faces as they walked hand-in-hand.

 They both had smug looks on their faces as they walked hand-in-hand