Chapter 6...

A/N, this will be the last chapter before Fastlane. So this may be a longer chapter.

Enjoy!

One week before Fastlane. And so much has happened over the last couple of weeks, and there is a lot happening tonight!

Allison and I are kicking the night off by teaming up to fight Naomi and Tamina. There is a contract singing for the Diva's championship, and who knows what other craziness is set to happen.

As I was walking backstage, I met up with Allison. 

"Hey, I wanted to thank you for saving me on Smackdown."- Lelani

"No problem. You were being attacked, and I thought I could help."- Allison

I went on to say something, but she took off walking, so I followed after her. We walked side-by-side up to the Gorilla, talking, and coming up with an attack plan so that when we go out there, we are ready. I had my left shoulder taped up from being attacked YET AGAIN by the hands of Brock Lesnar.

*outfit is above with updated Knee brace*

My music hit, and I came out with my normal energy, while Allison followed nonchalantly. I turned to her, and we bumped fists.

I skipped sideways, high-five some fans, stood on the apron, screamed, and entered the ring, hopping onto the second rope, and yelled 'THIS IS MY HOUSE'. I looked, and saw that Allison was taking her time getting down to the ring. She walked up the steps, and entered the ring. I got off the turnbuckle, and stood next to her. 

Man, talk about night and day! I have all this energy, while Allison is just, meh. If I didn't know any better, I'd say that she was planning to turn on me.

Naomi and Tamina came out, and once in the ring, Naomi would start out for her side, and I would start on our side. However, Allison tagged herself in. I stopped and turned towards her.

"Get out. I tagged in."- Allison

I had that look like 'are you serious?' But nonetheless, I got out, and Allison entered the ring.

. . . . .

I watched as Allison get beat up by both Naomi and Tamina. All I could do was shake my head and roll my eyes. I have tried to get her to tag me in, however, she being so freaking stubborn, she wouldn't tag me in.

Tamina was the legal Diva, and she had thrown Allison to our corner. So I reached down, and tagged myself in.

Allison, now conscience of what happened, shot up, and looked at me with the most hated look I had ever received. I told her the same thing she told me.

"Get out!"- Lelani

She did as she was told, but Tamina came at me. I ducked, then jumped off the apron, bringing her face with me. She bounced off the ropes, and fell back into the ring.

I slid into the ring, and I took Tamina down. She got up, and so I gave her a sling blade. I ran, and knocked Naomi off the apron, and Tamina was trying to sneak off by the ropes. I was quicker though, because I ran, got onto the apron, brought her in between the ropes, kicking her in the midsection using my knee brace.

 I was quicker though, because I ran, got onto the apron, brought her in between the ropes, kicking her in the midsection using my knee brace