Extreme Rules (Pt.2)...

*Lelani's P.O.V.*

The Uso's were currently fighting Gallows and Anderson in a tornado tag team match. This feud between the two teams has gotten too personal in recent weeks, and it's wearing off on Jimmy and Jey. 

Much like Malia and Randy, they want to put an end to this tonight so they can move on to bigger and better things. 

With a match like this, all competitors are legal, and there are no count outs and no DQs. So everyone can beat each other up as much as they please. And that is what they are doing. 

Jey was knocked out after getting thrown through the table, while Karl and Luke were beating up on Jimmy. It was a 2-1 manhandle. Jimmy was tied up in the ropes, and both Anderson and Gallows took turns in smacking Jimmy with a kendo stick. Jimmy was screaming in pain, but the screaming stopped because Jey had come up behind his brother, and let off the fire extinguisher in the faces of Karl Anderson and Luke Gallows. 

Jey helped his brothers out of the ropes, and together they worked on taking Gallows and Anderson down. The Uso's easily gained control of the match, and it stayed that way. The Uso's worked to get a couple of tables set up in the middle of the ring, and they continued their assault on Gallows and Anderson.

Once the Uso's made sure that their opponents were knocked out enough, they put them each on a table and climbed to the top turnbuckle. There, they did a Uso Splash, landing on their opponents, and threw the tables. 

They ended up pinning Gallows and Anderson and picked up the win. The Uso's got up, celebrated, and walked away to continue celebrating in the back.

Jimmy and Jey came into catering and sat down with us. They were still celebrating their win, and we were all happy for them.

*Dean's P.O.V.*

I stood up and grabbed my jacket. I walked out of catering with Lelani by my side. We were talking, and I could tell Lelani was nervous. I don't blame her, I would be nervous too. 

I put my jacket on, and we stood in the gorilla. They had just finished lowering the cage and putting all the cool weapons in the cage. I gained a smile as I saw all the toys I get to play with tonight. Lelani had a grip on my arm. I smiled, and put my hand on top of hers. 

My music hit, and I took a deep breath. I turned to Lelani, kissed her, and left. I walked out and had no emotion on my face. But the no emotion on my face quickly left when I got closer to the ring. I gained a wicked grin on my face. A smile that only a lunatic like myself can hold. 

I yelled at the top of my lungs and started crawling up the cage. Am I crazy? Yes, I am. And I like it that way. I got inside, and I screamed, still holding that lunatic smile. Chris came out, and he had a mix of anger and terrified looks on his face. I bounced around and punched the air, all while still holding a smirk on my face. 

He entered the cage the boring way and stood across from me. However, as soon as the bell rang, we circled up. Once we locked up, we started throwing punches like there was no tomorrow. I finally had enough, and I shoved Chris, then gave him a clothesline, knocking him down. 

I took this as an opportunity to crawl up the cage and grab a kendo stick. 

(I am all about these kendo sticks lately. LOL)

I crawled back down in time to start beating Chris repeatedly. I wouldn't let up. I refused to. But I made the mistake of letting up, because Chris ended up giving me a code breaker, knocking me onto the ground. 

Chris was slow to get to his feet, but once he did, he grabbed the stick and started whacking me with it. But it ended up breaking, and I felt it break as it hit and smacked against my shoulder blades. I yelled out in pain. He went to pin me, but I was kicked out.