Hello!

Hi everyone, I hope you are all having a great day!

I just wanted to come on here, and just chat for a minute. Get some things off my chest, and just see how everyone is doing. 

So first of all, uploads will be slower than usual, because school just started for me, and have the ever lovely homework. But I will try to work on my stories after school is done for the day. Chapter 19 is almost done. I'm shooting for it to be done today, and hopefully start working on chapter 20 either today or tomorrow. 

Second, what is your guy's opinion on the situation in AEW? 

In case you don't know, At the recent AEW show, ALL OUT, CM Punk had said some stuff, and afterwards started a fight with Kenny Omega and The Young Bucks, All four men, and I believe the other's who were involved, were suspended. Punk, Omega, and The Young Bucks all had to give up their championships. And talks were going around that Punk may get fired, and Omega, and Young Bucks threatened to walk out.

AND! On top of that, MJF returned to the company. 

Me personally, I don't agree with what Punk did. Yes, he is working with kids because he is getting older! I don't necessarily agree what happened to Omega and the Young Bucks. From what  I heard, they were just defending themselves. I could be wrong however. 

And finally, how is everyone doing? I hope all is going well with everyone. I know things have gotten a little crazy lately, and I worry about ones who struggle. So I hope everyone is okay.

ALSO! With the recent changes in WWE, who would you like to see make a return to WWE? I think you all know, but I would love to see Dean Ambrose back in WWE. 

I hope you all enjoy your day, and look out for the next chapter!

With love,

Chancie