Final update

Hey everyone

So you may have noticed that I haven't updated this book in a while. The last time I updated the book was on August 24th, and that was my tribute I made for Bray Wyatt. But the last actual chapter was uploaded on July 16th, which was the Money in the Bank chapter. 

To be honest, I haven't uploaded in a while because I have lost motivation for writing this book. And that is just one reason, I have another reason, and I will explain in just a minute. But when I would try to write in this book, I would only write about a couple of paragraphs, then I would stop. That is where no motivation came in. 

And another reason why I have lost motivation, is because I have created every single match and opponent for Lelani. If I had written the thrid book by now, Lelani would be in the Bloodline storyline.Now for the second reason.

I made the mistake of coming up with ideas for another story, and it got to the point where I would be more focused on that story rather than this one. And that actually started last year when Cody Rhodes returned to WWE. I made a whole OC, gave her ring gear, music, face claim, everything. And from there, I started creating a whole new story with new characters and everything. 

So I guess what I am saying is, for now, I am no longer going to upload this book. I won't delete the book, but if you want to delete the book from your reading list, I understand. If I let you guys down, I am so sorry. But everytime I open this book, I feel like I HAVE to write it. When this journey first started, I was super excited. When I got done with school, I couldn't wait to crack this open, and begin writing my book on one of the things that bring me the most joy in the world. 

However, as I continued to write, I feel like I had to come out with chapters all the time, and I was getting burnt out. Plus, I felt like everything I was writing was just becoming repeatitive. 

But! I don't plan on hiding for long. I plan on coming out with a BRAND NEW WRESTLING STORY! This story was something I have been wanting to write for a long time, and once I upload it, it will all make more sence why I said that. 

If you are excited for what this new story is, maybe you'll think about following me?? Maybe??

But, I hope you guys all understand. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me, and I will answer them. 

I feel like there was more I wanted to say, but For now, this is all I have to say...

Signing off for now,

Chancie