Chapter 25...

*Lelani's P.O.V.*

From MITB qualifying matches to title matches with deep meaning, this Monday Night Raw is going to be stacked. Tonight, Malia will face off against DJ Austin. And since she is my challenger, I have decided I am going to be at ringside for her match. Roman Reigns will face off against an opponent of Seth's choosing, while Dean will face off against Kofi Kingston, and Kevin Owens will face off against Big E. Of course, there will be other matches, but those are the ones that are going to be the most interesting to the fans. 

Malia was walking down the hall with a smug look, and a pep in her step

Malia was walking down the hall with a smug look, and a pep in her step. She was heading towards the the ring for her upcoming match. 

"Excuse me Malia. Can I ask you a question?"- Tom

Malia stopped, and starred at Tom up and down. She smirked, and faced Tom. 

"Sure Tom. But make it quick, I have a match I got to get to."- Malia

"Okay. Well, you have the opportunity of taking the championship off Lelani at Money In The Bank in a couple of weeks. How do you use tonight's match to prepare for your title match?"- Tom

Malia laughed. 

"Tommy, I don't need to prepare for anything. I'm Malia Orton. I am the best this business has to offer. But let me tell you something. A secret if you will. The voices in my head, they are the ones who tell me what to do. They are the ones who help me prepare for big nights like what is to come. And as for Lelani. Well, I don't need to worry about her. Yes, she is the champion, but she is no threat. So taking that title off her, will be like taking candy from a baby with blue hair. Now if you excuse me, I have a match I have to go win."- Malia

Malia smirked, and went to the Gorilla. Her music hit, and she walked out. 

She slowly made her way down the ramp, and into the ring. She stepped onto the second turnbuckle, and blew a kiss into the crowd. DJ was already in the ring. She was bouncing around on her feet, trying to prepare for what is to come. 

The ref called for the bell, and the two ladies circled up in the ring. However, before anyone could start throwing punches, my music hits, and I walked out onto the ramp. I had a smile on my face, and I walked down the ramp with a pep in my step. 

*Imagine that she is wearing a white crop top*

I walked down to the ring, and blew a kiss to Malia, then made my way over to the announcers table. Jerry stood up, and I gave him a hug, while I high fived Michael, and shook hands with JBL. JBL pulled a chair out, and handed me a headset. I put it on, and smiled. 

"Alright! Let's get this show on the road! LET'S GO MALIA!"- Lelani

I sat down, and I wiggled my fingers at her as she glared at me. With her back turned, DJ was able to come up behind her, and knock her in the back of the head. I laughed, and gave a thumbs up to DJ.