Chapter 2

Morning, Sana woke up early because she need to attend her two morning class. She's still sleepy but she force her body to move.

The moment she arrived at the kitchen she immediately get some water to drink. While she was drinking water, she suddenly threw it out when she saw Tzuyu approaching her and she just seemed to woke up.

Sana starts so coughing hard so Tzuyu quickly walks closer to her.

"Unnie, are you okay???." Tzuyu worriedly asked as she gently rubs Sana's back..

Sana face her with irritation. "Ya, What the hell are you wearing?!.." Sana asked as she was surprised to see Tzuyu just wearing a sport bra and night short.

"Huh? What's wrong?.."

"Put your shirt on. You're not in US." Sana said.

"It's too hot last night Unnie and I'm usually comfortable like this."

"I swear if you will not put your shirt on, I will not gonna prepare your breakfast." Sana said as she threaten the latter.

"Fine.Fine.."

Tzuyu was now about to go in her room when suddenly someone pressed the intercom outside..

Sana glared Tzuyu before she walks closer to the door and open it.

"Oh, Momoring, Mina ~ ya.."

"おはようございます。(Good Morning)" Momo happily greeted Sana.

"Hi, Sana ~ Chan.."

"Ohhhh, Tzuyu ~ Chan. Good Morning." Momo wave her hand the moment she saw Tzuyu.

"Hi 😊.."

Tzuyu smile before her eyes landed on Mina.

"Hi, Mina Unnie (◍•ᴗ•◍).."

"H-Hi Tzuyu ~ Chan.." Mina smile back before she immediately averted her gazed when she noticed that Tzuyu is just wearing a sport bra causing to exposed her abs..

"Daebak. Tzuyu ~ ah, Your making Mina blush right now..." Momo said, Sana looks at her before she looks at Tzuyu.

"That's cute :) .." Tzuyu said.

"I told you to put your shirt on." Sana seriously said.

"Oh.."

"I swear Tzuyu.."

"Okay, Okay..." Tzuyu immediately went back to her room and put her shirt on..

"Why you guy's came here early???." Sana asked.

"We run out of foods.." Momo said. "And actually Mina wanted to see Tzuyu.." Momo said as she whispered it to Sana but still Mina hear it.

"Momo ~ Chan..."

Sana looks at Mina. "Just kidding ^^ .." Momo said as she take back what she said. "We just came here to eat, Did you cook already???.." Momo asked.

"No, I just woke up. Come in."

-

A moment later they having now their breakfast with Mina and Momo.

"By the way, Nayeon Unnie message me. They want to meet your sister Sana." Momo said.

"Nayeon? Is she the girl with a chubby cheeks and a girl who looks like a cute bunny?." Tzuyu asked.

"Yeah she is :)." Mina answer.

"Let's hangout with them tonight." Momo said. "At Jeongyeon's bar." She added.

"I'll think about it."