Chapter 26

Tzuyu send Sana home, the latter immediately went to her room she's not in a mood she's still thinking what happened earlier.

"Good Night ❤️ I love you Bao Bei..." Tzuyu lean closer and kissed Sana's forehead before she came out from the room.

Tzuyu went to her room and open her cabinet, she clinched her fist as she get the knife.

"I already warn you.." she mumbled, while looking herself at the mirror.

-

The next morning, Tzuyu woke up early to prepare Sana's breakfast. Meanwhile in the room, Sana was awake and when she opened her cp, her own name appeared in the article made by the NSU journalism team.

She was the headline of the news and that was the most embarrassing moment to her life although many students are giving her sympathy and support through comments still she can't believe that someone will going to embarrass her to many people..

"Hi, Bao Bei ❤️."

Sana immediately turned off her phone the moment Tzuyu enter her room.

"You're awake :) I was about to wake you up. I cooked your favorite breakfast."

Sana just force to smile. "Okay.."

Tzuyu immediately notice that the latter is still not okay.

"Are you still thinking what happened last night?." Tzuyu asked.

"Mmmmm 🥺 I didn't do anything wrong to her."

Tzuyu walks closer to Sana and hold her hand..

"Your friends are worried for you, Your classmates are supporting you. They believe you so you don't have to worry. I want you to forget what happened last night. Okay?."

"I will try, but I think I need some time to do that."

"Sure, Just always remember that I'm here. What happened last night will never happen again. I hope I was there by your side so that I can be able to protect you." Tzuyu said as she gently caressed Sana's face.

"Thank you for immediately coming last night."

"I was worried when Mina Unnie call me that's why I immediately rush to go at your university."

While they are talking Sana's phone suddenly ring and it was Mark who is calling her.

"Are you not going to answer it?." Tzuyu asked.

"No."

"Then put this away." Tzuyu said as she get the latter's phone and it put it at the cabinet. "You don't have class today right? Let's go out and hangout together."

"You have work."

"I can leave work for you 😉" Tzuyu winked at Sana. "So, Let's go outside now and eat."

-

"What??? She embarrassed Sana in front of many people?!." Nayeon irritated said.

"Yeah, I've been messaging Sana but she's not responding to me." Momo worriedly said.

"You know her Momo ~ ya Just give Sana some time. I'm sure she's still in shock. Don't worry because her sister is there. Tzuyu will take care of Sana."

"Jeongyeon is right. By the way, what did the admin of your school said about this?." Jihyo asked.

"They will immediately take some actions for what happened last night."

"That's good to know.."

-

After having their breakfast Sana went back to her room and she's checking her phone once again.