Chapter 24

"What? You allow Sana Unnie to attend the grand ball??." Chaeyoung asked.

"She needs to attend Chaeng.."

"What if there's a lot of men lining to her tomorrow? Sana Unnie is so pretty I'm sure many boy's will fall in line to have a dance with her."

"Chaeng Sana will just attend the ball because she doesn't want to lose big points on her grade. She will not go there to entertain some random boys."

"You trust her?."

"Of course. I trust her and she trust me as  well. That's what matters Chaeng so I don't need to worry."

"Daebak, you really changed Tzuyu ~ ah. You're madly in love with her.."

"I'am." Tzuyu smile..

-

Meanwhile, the J-Line Princess are currently at the luxury dress boutique as they will gonna pick up the dress they bought for their ball tomorrow.

"Mina ~ ya do you have a date already?."

"Yes Sana ~ Chan."

"Really? Who?."

"It's Han."

"Han?? You mean Han Ji sung?."

"Mmmm.."

"Han, personally asked Mina the other day.." Momo answer.

"I see. So, of the three of us, only Mina has a date." Sana jokingly said.

"She is very popular with men." Momo added.

"I agree with that."

"How about you Sana ~ Chan did you really reject Mark Oppa?."

"Yeah. I will just gonna attend the ball without a date. Well Momo is with me :) .." Sana said.

"Sana is right, I have her as well :) .." Momo agree.

-

Los Angeles, California

Mr.Minatozaki is currently reading a news paper when her wife walks closer to her holding his cup of tea..

"How's Tzuyu?.."

"I had a phone conversation the other day and she told me that she's fine."

"I thought she will going back here?."

"She changed her mind. She's working right now."

"Work?." Mr.Minatozaki looks at her wife.

"Yes, She's having a part time work with her friend Chaeyoung."

"I see. How's her relationship with Sana? Are they getting well together?."

"Yes, I think so. Sana is a good sister don't worry she will take care of Tzuyu."

"It's been a long years already since we take care of Tzuyu and I'm planning now to transfer our name to her's."

"Really???."

"Yes, if she wanted to. I want her to adopt legally."

"I will discuss this matter with her if I talk to her again."

"Okay. How about Sana? What's her plan after her graduation? Is she not going here?."

"I don't know, Don't pressure her yet hon."

-

After picking up her dress and hanging out with her friends, Sana message Tzuyu already informing the latter that she's done.