Chapter 15

6:30 PM Tzuyu came out from her room and she saw Sana at the kitchen.

"Tzuyu ~ ah, Our dinner is ready." Sana said.

"I will eat outside Unnie, Uhm I have plans with Mina Unnie."

"Ah." Sana was suddenly sad, she remembered that Tzuyu and Mina were going to ride a bicycle on the han river. "Okay, I'm the only one to eat then. Drive safe."

Tzuyu didn't response anymore as she immediately leave the unit.

When she arrived at the parking lot she received a sudden call from Chaeyoung.

.
.
.
.
.
.

Chaeyoung
Is Calling You
Answer | Reject

Tzuyu:
Chaeyoung ~ ah

Chaeyoung:
Did you receive my message?
It's her address.

Chaeyoung:
She's living in a apartment.

Tzuyu:
What's her name?

Chaeyoung:
Nancy Mcdonie.

Tzuyu:
What's her relationship with Mark?

Chaeyoung:
She doesn't have any relationship with Mark but she used to hangout with Mark at the bar before.

Tzuyu:
Okay, Thanks..

Chaeyoung:
How's Sana Unnie?

Tzuyu:
She's okay now.

Chaeyoung:
Good to know. Take care Tzuyu ~ ah.

Meanwhile, Nayeon visits Jeongyeon at the bar. Jeongyeon was busy checking some wine while Nayeon is just sitting and thinking deeply until Jeongyeon notice it.

Jeongyeon walks closer to Nayeon and Hugs her from behind..

"Are you okay? Why are you thinking so deeply?.." Jeongyeon asked.

"I'm just thinking about Sana and Tzuyu. Momo told me that they're still not okay.."

"Are you worried???."

"Mmmm.." Nayeon cutely pouted at her.

"Aigoooo.." Jeongyeon hugs her tightly as she rest her chin to Nayeon's shoulder. "They will be okay too.  they just need time.  Sana knows right and wrong I think, so does Tzuyu. It just  they need time for them to understand that.  they didn't grow up together, they didn't live under the same roof before so it's normal for them to develop feelings for each other now because they suddenly living in one roof but don't worry because those two are at the right age they know what they're doing."

"I'm hope so Jeongyeon ~ ah.."

"You're stressing yourself too much. Don't worry okay?."

"Arasso :) ..."

-

Mina is already on the river and she has been waiting for Tzuyu for 30 minutes.

"Mina Unnie!.."

Mina saw Tzuyu running to her direction.