Chapter 23

"I already block Karina's number." Tzuyu said as she went to the living room to join Sana to watch some movies.

"But you don't need to do that."

"She keeps texting me, she doesn't believe that I have a girlfriend already." Tzuyu said as she seated beside Sana.

"I'm sure she will going to visit you again at the cafe."

"I know. Don't worry because I will avoid her."

"By the way, where did you meet that girl?."

"Uhm, I told you at the Airport when I just arrived. Then she saw me at the cafe that I've been working."

"Wait..."

Sana suddenly remember the girl at the airport.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

FLASH BACK

"Hey." Tzuyu greeted them and smile.

"Where the hell did you go? We've been waiting for you since earlier." Sana said.

"Uhmm, I was just walking around looking some food. I'm hungry." Tzuyu said.

"I'm hungry too." Momo said.

Tzuyu smile. Hi, Momo Unnie :) It's finally nice to see you." Tzuyu said before she hugs Momo.

"It's finally nice to see you too Tzuyu.."

"Hi, Mina Unnie :).." Tzuyu sweetly smile to Mina and hugs her.

"Hi, Tzuyu ~ Chan.."

"I'm happy to see you." Tzuyu said.

"Me too, we are happy to see you in person." Mina added.

Meanwhile, Sana was still irritated because of Tzuyu when suddenly a girl came closer to them.

"You're so good, See you around." The girl flirty said to Tzuyu as she winked to her and Tzuyu just smile to her.

"You know her?." Sana asked, when the girl leave and walks away.

"I just came here, so absolutely not. Sana Unnie." Tzuyu said as she smile to Sana.

"Then what is she talking about that you're good? You're good at what???." Sana asked.

"Unnie, You're asking too many questions. I'm hungry already. Let's just eat first." Tzuyu said.

END OF FLASH BACK

"The girl at the airport and that girl is the same person aren't they?."

"They are the same person."

"What did you do to that girl?."

"What do you mean?."

"Will you tell me the truth or do you want to make me even angrier."

"Bao Bei.."

"What are you doing with that girl while we are busy looking for you." Sana seriously said making Tzuyu nervous, she's been cornered by Sana.