Chapter 8

"What? You kissed her?." Chaeyoung was surprised on what Tzuyu confess to her.

"I don't why I did that."

"What do you mean?. What's her reaction?."

"She knows. I-I thought she didn't remembered that because she's drunk."

"Tzuyu she's your sister."

"She's not my biological sister Chaeng. I'm still a Chou they didn't transfer their family name to me so Sana Unnie is not my sister."

"Tzuyu ~ ah admit it to me. these last few days I always notice to your actions, Every time Dahyun mentions Sana Unnie's name you seem irritated. are you jealous Tzuyu? I mean do you like Sana Unnie?.."

"I-I don't know Chaeng..."

"You don't know, So you still didn't figure out what you truly feels.."

"I admit that I always feel irritated everytime Sana Unnie hangout with someone, especially with Dahyun Unnie and with that Mark Tuan.."

"You're jealous."

"I think so, Maybe.."

"It's a yes, idiot!."

"Ya.." Tzuyu gave Chaeyoung a death glare.

"Don't stare at me like that, I still love my life." Chaeyoung said..

"Weather I like her or not, we still can't be together.." Tzuyu said.

"Why?."

"As you said, We're sisters. Her parents raised me, they treated me as their own child. and I guess, Sana Unnie only thinks of me as her sister.."

"How can you be sure?. What if she likes you too? What if she's falling for you too? You told me that her mood always change everytime you're hanging out with Mina."

"Yeah.."

"What if she feels jealous?."

"That's impossible. She doesn't like girls Chaeng.."

"It's just only 'what if's'.."

"She's still mad at me. She's still cold. I can't talk to her properly." Tzuyu sadly said.

"It's your fault. You kissed her without her permission, So Why don't you apologize?lower your pride and talk to her Tzu.."

-

"Where did she go?." Nayeon asked. Sana went to Nayeon's flower shop as she needs someome to talk to.

"I don't know, she left so early. I didn't be able to see her earlier." Sana said as she bob her head at the table..

"Maybe she just hanging out with her friends."

"I really hope that she's with her friends."

"Sana why are you so worried. Tzuyu is big already. She know what she's doing."

"Unnie, you don't understand."

"Did you guys fight???."

Sana explain to Nayeon everything and at the end finally the latter Understand it.

"You're saying that Tzuyu kissed you?."

"Yeah."

"Why???."

"I don't know Unnie."

"That's kinda weird."

"I know and my feelings is kinda weird too."

"Huh, what do you mean?."

"I'm still not sure about my feelings Unnie but I think.. I think.."

"You think what?."

"I think I'm slowly falling in love with her."

"What????." Nayeon's eyes widened because of what Sana just said. "Oh My God, is that real?." She asked.

"I'm still not sure Unnie but, Tzuyu always makes my heartbeat fast.. do you think my heart is still normal?."

"Sana you know that this is not right, I mean she's your sister biologically not but your parents treat Tzuyu like their own daughter. If you will continue that feelings, you will just gonna hurt yourself. I'm just concerned to you Sana."

"This is so frustrating." Sana said.

"Just try to focus your attention on others first."

"I will, Komawo Unnie."

"You're welcome, just call me if you need someone to talk to okay?."

"Arasso.."

When Sana arrived at her unit she saw Tzuyu at the kitchen.

"You're here, Let's it. I ordered some food."

"I'll just change my clothes." Sana said as she went to her room. "Why I can't calm my heart???." Sana held her chest. "Sana come to your senses, Act normal. " Sana keep mumbling as she was changing her clothes.

-

"How's your day?." Sana asked. They're currently now at the dining area, having their dinner.

"Good, working everyday is kinda tiring but I enjoy it."

"That's good to know. Did you call Mom already?."

"Yeah, earlier. They're asking you as well. They said they missed you."

"By the way Tzuyu..."

"Mmmm???."

"You're interested with Mina right?."

"Why?."

"I will help you to get closer to her. I mean, I think Mina has a crush on you too."

"Why are you - ..."

Sana smile. "Mina is my friend, I know her and I know if she likes someone. She likes you Tzuyu. You like her right???."

"Unnie.."

"Holiday is coming, 2 weeks break from school and every year my friends are planning to have a short vacation and that's a big opportunity for you to get closer with Mina."

"Why are you saying all of this?."

"Why? This is what you want right? And by the way you're asking her number right? I will give it to you later."

"Sana Unnie are you okay?."

"What do you mean, of course."

"Are you still mad because I kissed you? D-Do I need to apologize?."

"Let's forget about that, your drunk that time. It was just an accident."

"Okay.." Tzuyu smile. "Let's forget about that, you're right. I'm drunk."

"By the way, I will leave early."

"Why? You don't have class tomorrow."

"Yeah, but your friend Dahyun is inviting me to hangout with her. Don't wait for me tomorrow because I will be having a dinner with her."

"Ah really?.." Tzuyu felt millions of needles piercing her heart. She didn't know why she felt that way but she was only sure of one thing at that Moment, she was hurt. but she didn't know the reason.

"Yeah, Your friend is really nice. I like her sense of humor. She's very funny and cute."

"She is.."

"I like her."

"You like her what?."

"I mean, I don't know. I just like her. I feel comfortable with her."

Tzuyu smile. "I hope you enjoy hanging out with her Sana Unnie."

"I'm sure I will Tzuyu ~ ah.."

Tzuyu stood up. "Where are you going?."

"I'm done. I will just go to my room." Tzuyu said as she went to her room leaving Sana alone at the dining area..

"That's much better Sana. You're doing right." Sana mumbled to her mind.

xxxxxx