FINAL CHAPTER

Police confirm 1 Injured civilian following shooting on Seoul National
University

Sana is currently at the cafe, reading the old news paper on what happened 3 years ago.

"You're still torturing yourself by reading that." Momo said the moment she arrived.

"You're here.." Sana just smile and keep the news paper.

"How is she???."

"Mom told me that she's okay. She's getting okay everyday."

"Really? That's good to hear. Why are you sad? Are you not happy???."

"Of course I'm happy but..."

"Sana, you're still locking yourself in the past. You should move on. You're married already. I'm sure Tzuyu already move on too."

Sana just took a deep breath, as she remembers what happened 3 years ago.

During Sana's graduation, someone shooted Tzuyu all the students starts to scared and panic that time.

Police officers didn't be able to arrest the suspect, Tzuyu was in a critical conditon that time as the 2 bullet was aim near at her heart and back.

Her condition is unstable and the doctors always tried their best to saved her life as her oxygen is always failing..

2 weeks later the doctors declare her brain dead. The Minatozaki's especially Sana doesn't know what to do that time, until the Minatozaki's decided to bring back Tzuyu in US.

Sana wanted to accompany Tzuyu, she want to stay by her side but her dad didn't allow her because they wanted Sana to focus on her life in Seoul, they promise to her that they will bring back Tzuyu.

Mr. Minatozaki's company became more deeply in debt and collapsed even more because since Tzuyu was comatose, he didn't be able to manage the company properly.

Until a year passed, Mr.Minatozaki suddenly died because of cardiac arrest, but before he died she still had a conversation to Sana asking a favor to save the company.

When Mr.Minatozaki died Tzuyu's brain is dead. Sana flew to US to attend Mr.Minatozaki's funeral but before that she immediately visit Tzuyu in the hospital.

Sana's tears slowly fall as she held Tzuyu's hand.

"I missed you, why are you still not awake. Why are you still not coming back to me? Tzuyu ~ ah, please  come back. There's no day and night that I'm praying that one day you will gonna wake up. I'm just here, still waiting for you Tzuyu ~ ah 🥺.."

After 2 months after Mr.Minatozaki's death, a miraculous day happen. Tzuyu finally awake year 2022 ____.The day she woke up was also the day of Sana's wedding to Kenshi. 

Sana agreed to marry Kenshi to save their family's company because she promised it to Mr. Minatozaki before he died.

2 days after she woke up, Mrs.Minatozaki tell Tzuyu that her sister is married already.

"Look, your sister is so beautiful." Mrs.Minatozaki said as she was showing the photos of Sana to Tzuyu during her wedding.

Tzuyu wanted to cry but she can't, her heart breaks more into pieces when she saw the photos.