Chapter 55

"What did you say again Chaeyoungie?."

Sana asked, she went to the cafe as she visit Tzuyu since her graduation practice is already done..

"Huh? What did I say Sana Unnie?."

"You said that Tzuyu did a romantic surprise dinner date for me the other day. What happened to that surprised dinner date?."

"Ah Uhmm.." Chaeyoung cutely rubs her temple as she just accidentally tell Sana the surprise dinner date that Tzuyu made to her.

"Chaeyoung ~ ah.."

"Uhmm, Sana Unnie..."

"Answer me, what happened to that dinner date? She didn't took me in a dinner date the other day ..."

"Actually..."

"What?!.."

Chaeyoung cutely flinched when Sana starts to raise her voice..

"Unnie.." Chaeyoung held her chest. "You scare me.." she added..

"Just answer my question."

"Tzuyu decided not to continue the dinner date. She told me to wrapped up all the set up.."

"Why?."

"Because she thought that you might not hungry anymore because your friend invited you to go out.."

"My friend? Who? Momo, Mina?."

"No, told me that you have a guy japanese friend. What his name again? K-Kensi? keshi? Ah I don't know his first name starts with letter k."

"Kenshi.."

"Kenshi. Right."

"He only invited me to have a coffee tho." Sana sadly said.

"Well, Tzuyu thought you guys eat so she decided to cancel the dinner date."

"Bao Bei. Let's go. I'm done." Tzuyu said who is now just came out from the staff room.

Sana and Chaeyoung looks at her and Tzuyu notice them.

"What's wrong? You seems like to see a ghost." She said.

"Tzuyu ~ ah 🥺.." Sana immediately hugs her and this made Tzuyu shock.

"What's wrong?. Are you okay?."

"Uhmm, Sorry." Chaeyoung said. "I accidentally told her about the surprised dinner date that you supposed to have the other day." She added.

"Bao Bei.."

-

They are now inside the car and Sana is still quiet and sad.

"Why are you still sad?." Tzuyu worriedly asked as she gently caressed her cheeks.

"I just wasted your effort in making that dinner date."

"It's okay. You don't need to worry.."

"You should still brought me in that dinner date.."

"How? I really feel jealous that time. I also thought that maybe you already eat."

"But still.."

"We can have our date next time tho.."

"Okay 😔.."

When they got home Sana is still gloomy and Tzuyu notice it. She follow Sana on her room and she saw tehe latter lyin down.

"Bao Bei.."

"Mmmm???."

"I forgot something, I will just go outside. Wait me here okay?."