Chapter 36

After introducing Sana to her friends Tzuyu get some drink before she went back to their table..

"Here, orange juice is fine right? Mom will going to scold me if you will go home drunk." Tzuyu said.

"For sure ^^ komawo."

"I won't drink as well."

"I don't know what I'm going to do how we're going home if you're drunk.  I will also be scolded."

"Then let's just drink orange juice :) beside we will go home early ~ I don't want to stay here longer."

"Why??." 

"It seems like you're not comfortable in this kind of party, let's jusy stroll around instead of staying here."

"I'm just shy, it's my first time meeting your friend as well and I'm happy meeting them especially Sophia. She's so nice."

"She really is :) ..

A moment later a familiar person went in, Tzuyu immediately recognize the girl. while Sana notice that the girl is just literally staring at Tzuyu..

"The girl who just came is staring at you. Do you know her?."

"Mmmmm, Just don't look at her and don't mind her."

"Why not? Is she your friend?." Sana curiously asked.

"She's not."

"Seems like you know each other."

"Gosh, Sally.." Sophia holding her drink seated beside Tzuyu and Sana. "I'm sorry I didn't know that Dani will going here."

"It's okay."

"But if you're uncomfortable with her presence I can make her leave."

"No, it's okay. We will leave too later."

"Okay ~ Just call me if you need anything. You too Sana :) ."

"Sure, thank you."

-

While everyone is having fun at the dance floor, Tzuyu and Sana left at their table. They're sitting beside each other while holding each other's hand under the table.

"Seriously, What's your relationship with Dani before? Look she never take her eyes off to you." Sana said.

"She's my ex-girlfriend."

"Okay, then why did you two broke up?."

"Uhmmm..." A sudden memories from the past suddenly flash on Tzuyu's mind making her feel nervous and uncomfortable.

"Tzu????."

Sana's eyebrows furrowed when she noticed that Tzuyu is spacing out.

"Tzuyu ~ ah.."

"Huh?."

"Are you okay?."

"I-I'm okay."

"Are you sure? Why you looks so tense?." Tzuyu for unknown reason let go of Sana's hand and distance herself to the latter.

"Tzu???." Sana move a little bit closer and hold her hand. "What's wrong? Are you okay???.."

Tzuyu slowly looks at Sana and the latter saw something on her eyes, its sad and she looks scared for something.

Minutes later Tzuyu calm herself and the party is still on going until one of Tzuyu's classmate notice her.

"Sally?..."

"Hey, Dylan.."

"Is this your new girl?." Dylan asked as he looks at Sana.

"Huh, uhmm she's my sister."

"Really? Wow she's so hot.." Dylan said and this made Tzuyu change her expression, but Sana cling her hands to Tzuyu's so that she will not get mad.

"Don't mind him." Sana said in a lowered voice enough for Tzuyu to hear it.

"Guys, Sally is back. Let's celebrate." Sophia said as she raised her wine glass when suddenly Dani walks closer to them and this made get people's attention inside the bar..

"Sally, I'm just curious if your sister knows about what you did to Sam."

"Hey, Dani. Stop that." Sophia said as she was stopping  Dani.

"What? I'm just asking."

Meanwhile, Sana is now starting to get curious, she looks at Tzuyu then look at Dani back.

"I'm sure her sister knows it already. You don't have to brought that Dani." One of Tzuyu's friend said.

"I don't know what you're talking about."

This time Sana speak, and this made Tzuyu to feel more nervous.

"Sana.."

"What are they talking about? Who is Sam? What did you do to Sam?."

"Oh, seems like she doesn't know anything." Dani said.

"Dani..." Tzuyu speak and looks Dani seriously.

"You're still scary, that's the reason why I left you. You're a monster."

"Hey, Dani! Come here." Sophia put down her glass and drag  Dani outside.

"Tzuyu.."

Sana was now trying to get Tzuyu's attention.

"Tzuyu, eyes on me."

Tzuyu's heart is beating so fast because of nervousness she slowly looks at Sana.

"Let's go home  now." Tzuyu said and she was now about to walks away but Sana speak once again.

"What are they talking about?".

"Sana.."

"Answer me."

Tzuyu looks to her surroundings and her friends are just looking at her waiting for her answer.

"Tzuyu ~ ah.."

"Sana.."

"What did you do to that Sam?." Sana seriously asked.

"I-I..." Tzuyu's world starts to spin she doesn't want Sana to leave her, after she will tell everything...

"What???."

"I-I killed her."

Sana was suddenly froze on what she heard and the latter's answer keeps echoing on her mind.

"I killed her.."

"I killed her.."

"I killed her.."

"I killed her.."

"I killed her.."

"I killed her.."

"I killed her.."

"No, you didn't. y-you're just joking Tzuyu.."

Sana breakdown after knowing the truth, I know since first there's something on with  Tzuyu and now she knows the truth.

She doesn't know what to react she's still in shocked. Sana waited for Tzuyu to say that she was just joking but she didn't she wait for nothing.

"T-This can't be.." Sana's tears starts to fall and Tzuyu starts to get worried, she was about to walks closer but. "Stop, right there. Don't come near me.." Sana seriously said.

"S-Sana.."

xxxxxx