Chapter 31

"Whoah, You're going to LA this coming weekend???." Momo asked.

"Yeah, But I will come back soon. Mom and Dad just want to see me.."

"Is Tzuyu ~ Chan will going with you too?." Mina asked.

"Yes. She will."

"I'm wishing you a safe flight Sana ~ Chan."

"Arigato, Mina ~ Chan :) .."

Minutes later Mina excuse herself as she went to her club members.

"Sana ~ ya.."

"Mmmm???."

"What's the real score between you and Tzuyu???."

"Huh??."

"You know what I mean."

"Uhmmm..."

"Tzuyu just came here then she will going to accompany you in LA? Your actions is too obvious already. I know we already talked this before but I just want to know if what's real score between you two?."

"Momoring..."

"What? Just answer my question. Did you really let yourself fall for her??."

Sana didn't be able to answer and because of that Momo already knows the answer to her question.

"Why you didn't tell me?."

"I'm scared, I mean. I'm scared that you might judge me. Nayeon Unnie doesn't like Tzuyu for me, So I'm afraid to tell you about me and Tzuyu because I don't want you to get mad at me."

"Why would I get mad on you? Sana if Tzuyu really loves you as a woman and if she will not going to hurt you and if she will going to fight for you then I will support your relationship. What's matters to me is your happiness."

"Momo ~ ya.."

"I've been noticing your actions for a long time every time you're with Tzuyu.  I know it's weird to think of your relationship but if you truly love each other then I will support you."

"Really??? 🥺.."

"I'm happy for you ~ And no matter what happened I'm still your friend.."

Sana stood up from her chair and hugs Momo tightly.

"Thank you for always understanding me. Thank you for being my friend Momo ~ ya.."

"You're always welcome Sana ~ ya.."

-

After she booked their flight Tzuyu went back to her work. Meanwhile, Mark is now at the University and he's currently looking for Sana.

Sana is still at the cafeteria with Momo as they are waiting for Mina when finally Mark found Sana there.

"Sana ~ ya .."

"Oppa..."

"Sana, can we talk?."

"Sure.."

"Sana, I'll just gonna check Mina."

"Arasso..."

When Momo leave already Mark starts to talk with Sana.

"How are you? It's been a while since I saw you. I heard what happened to Nancy, I'm sorry for that I don't know what's your relationship with her but I feel bad on what happened on her."

"I was shocked when I heard the news. I'm fine now. Police officers investigate me and after 4 days they finally release me as they don't found anything on me."