Chapter 35

Morning Tzuyu is the first one who woke up. She decided to prepare the prepare and the moment she walks through the kitchen she saw her Mom.

"Good Morning, Mom." Tzuyu greeted Mrs.Minatozaki."

"Good Morning Dear, You looks happy today."

"I'am :) .."

"Where's your sister?."

"She's still sleeping mom."

"Okay, Sit down. I will be the one who will cook the breakfast."

"I can help you."

"Okay.."

"Are you going to work today Mom?."

"Yes, I have meetings today. You will going to meet your friends today right?."

"Yes, Mom."

"Take care of your Sana Unnie Okay?. And please don't go home drunk. Your father will going to scold you."

"I will not, Sana Unnie doesn't want me to drink as well.."

"Really??."

"Mmmm.."

"How's your stay in Korea?."

"It's good, like what I said I'm learning to be a independent person."

"Don't you have any plans to continue your study?."

Tzuyu suddenly looks at Mrs.Minatozaki.

"I-I'm still scared Mom. People know me here.."

"Whenever you're ready you can always go back to your study. You can choose whatever country you like to study."

"Thank you Mom.."

"If you want to stay a little longer in Korea then you can stay there."

"Yes, Mom."

-

The Minatozaki's left the house after they had their breakfast since they still have so many errands to do..

Tzuyu check the time and Sana is still not downstairs so she decided now to wake her up.

"Bao bei.." Tzuyu gently tap the latters shoulder.. "Bao Bei, Wake up now. Our breakfast is ready."

"Mmmmm.." Sana groan, she's still sleepy but Tzuyu starts showering her sweet kisses on her face.

"Wake up now.."

"Why you wake up so early.." Sana asked the moment she opened her eyes.

"It's  9:00 o'clock already."

"Really???."

"Mmmm, Mom and Dad went to work already and still you're here sleeping."

"Ohhhh..."

Tzuyu smile as her heart melt seeing Sana's cute morning face.

"Why are you smiling? I know my face is bloated.." Sana said as she cupped her face.

"Yeah, and I just want you to know that you're still beautiful even you just woke up.."

"You're joking right?."

"I'm not. I'm telling the truth :) .."

"It's too early in the morning and you're starting me with your sweet talks."

"I love you ❤️.."

"I love you too 💕.."

"Get up now, I'll wait you outside."