Chapter 58

Incheon, Airport

Tzuyu is currently at the arrival area waiting for Mr.and Mrs.Minatozaki to arrived..

A moment later some passengers are now coming and Tzuyu immediately saw the  couple..

"Mom.."

"Tzuyu..." Mrs.Minatozaki walks closer to Tzuyu  and hugs her tightly.

"How are you?." Mr.Minatozaki asked..

"I'm doing good Dad."

"How about your sister?."

"Sana Unnie is currently at her university. They have a graduation practice today Mom, so she told me that she will gonna meet you later."

"Okay.."

"Did you buy a  new  car?."

"Yes, Dad.."

"That's great.. we already have reservations  in Lotte hotel. We will going to stay there."

"Okay, Dad."

-

Tzuyu send the couple at their hotel and after that they decided to have lunch together.

"Let's have dinner together later." Mrs.Minatozaki said..

"Sure Mom, I will tell it to Sana Unnie."

"We also wanted to talk to your Sana Unnie."

"Really? Uhmmm.. is there any problem Dad?." Tzuyu asked as she noticed that there's something wrong with Mr.Minatozaki.

"Actually yes, Tzuyu. We have a problem. But don't worry because we will over come this soon."

Tzuyu suddenly get worried she wanted to asked more but she decided not to since she saw that Mr.Minatozaki is not okay.

After having their lunch together. Tzuyu send Mr.and Minatozaki back to their hotel.

"We will see you later." Mrs.Minatozaki said as she hugs Tzuyu.

"I'll see you later Mom. Take some rest first. Later, Sana Unnie and I will go here."

"Okay, we will wait for you."

"Drive safe Tzuyu."

"Yes, Dad.."

-

Meanwhile, Sana is currently having a break. She's with Momo and Mina.

"They're here." Sana said.

"Really?."

"Mmmm, Tzuyu message me just now."

"That's good then :) at least they can be able to attend your graduation. We all know that your Dad is a very busy person."

"Momo ~ ya, I'm nervous." Sana said as she held her chest. "My heart is so racing so fast."

"Just relax Sana ~ Chan. Your parents are very understandable person. They will definitely understand your relationship with Tzuyu." Mina said.

"What if - .."

"Ey, stop with your what if's. Just think positive Sana ~ ya.."

"Right, I should think positive. I need to fight my love for Tzuyu.." She said..

"That should be your mindset Sana ~ya.."

"We are just here for you Sana ~ Chan.."

"Komawo :) .."

-

Sana's practice for graduation is only half day, after the practice she decided now to go and see Tzuyu at the cafe..