Chapter 7

It's been a week already since Sana starts avoiding Tzuyu. She doesn't know what's happening to her, all she knows is that Tzuyu is always running through her mind so she tries to fight it until she decides to avoid the latter.

"Sana Unnie.."

"Mmmm???."

"Are you going???."

"Yeah. Mark is already outside.  he is already waiting for me."

"You haven't eaten yet, I prepared breakfast.  won't you eat first?.."

"No, I'll just gonna eat outside. By the way, Good luck to your work. Today is your first day right?."

"Are you avoiding me?."

"Huh? Of course not. Why would I?.."

"You always in a hurry, You always have many excuses everytime I'm inviting you to eat."

"Tzuyu ~ ah, I'm just too busy right now."

"Busy? Your finals is already done."

"You don't understand."

"Understand what?."

Sana just took a deep breath. "I'll go now. I will just see you later." Sana said as she immediately leave the unit..

-

"Are you okay?." Mark worriedly asked as he noticed that Sana seems thinking deeply.

"Yeah.."

"Are you thinking about your sister?."

"How did you know?." Sana looks at Mark.

"It's obvious. Do you like her?."

"Huh?."

"Sana, your actions is too obvious. you like her."

"I like her?."

"Is that a question or your just stating a fact?."

"Oppa..."

Mark smile. "Sana, everytime we're together. You always mentioning her name."

"I'm just, I'm just.."

"You're just what?.."

"I don't know.." Sana frustratedly said..

"Maybe you still didn't figure out what you truly feels. Don't rush, take your time."

-

"You like her or not?." Momo asked, She's with Mina and they are currently at the library..

"Momo ~ Chan.."

"Just answer me, Do you like Tzuyu?."

"Uhmm, Yeah but it's just a crush Momo ~ Chan. Well, Nayeon Unnie has a crush on her too so it's normal."

"You don't have feelings for her?."

"Momo ~ Chan.."

"Fine, Okay I'll stop asking you now. I'm just worried for you."

"What do you mean?."

"You know that Tzuyu is a play girl. Sana is also aware of that. I know she's pretty, she has a baby face but Minari She's dangerous..."

"Tzuyu, seems nice Momo ~ Chan. I'm also aware that she's a play girl but I don't think  her as a bad person."

"You're saying that because you have a crush on her."

"Minari, you have a crush???."

Both Mina and Momo suddenly looks at Sana who just arrived.

"Oh, Satang..."