Chapter 2

As I start getting out of my car I can't help but to turn and hear a loud commotion. I turn to see nun other than Nate Jacobs and his little miss perfect girlfriend Maddie, screaming in each other's faces like wild animals. Now when it comes to Maddie, her and I used to be best friends freshman year. That was until I found out she was going around slut shaming me for things I never did, just because she was doing them. And to make matters worst, she was the reason I was raped our sophomore year. Since then I try my best to stay out of her way.

Now Nate? He's your average high-school jock, I'm honestly surprised he made it to the 12th grade considering the fact that he failed almost all of his classes last year. I'm sure he only passed his classes because the football team NEEDS him. Plus his father basically owns half of the town. The Jacobs can't do any wrong in the eyes of this town.

I roll my eyes at the sight of them. I grab my purse and back pack from my passenger seat. I walk into the school, The aroma hits me. Nothing but a mixture of cheap perfume and cologne, weed, with a hint of brand new eraser smell. I pull out my roster sheet that has all of my classes for this semester. My first class being history, room 407, Mrs. Jones.

I start heading into that direction until I'm stopped by Cassie. We run up to eachother wrapping our arms around one another as if we haven't seen eachother in ages. We were just together the day before school picking out today's outfit for each other. Cassie had on a cute blue mini dress that showed her cleavage, and brown sandals that showed off her white painted toes. Her dirty blonde curls bounced up and down as she swayed me back and forth.

"Oh my God can you believe it's our first day of senior year?" She says smiling from ear to ear.

"Not really, it's crazy how time has flown."

Cassie has been my closest friend since we wore diapers . Our parents graduated highschool together and were bestfriends, she's basically family. We exchange rosters to make sure we have atleast one class together this semester.

"Oh look we have gym together!" I exclaim while pointing the classes out on paper .

"Gross, oh well that will give us more time to smoke and get cute boys numbers !" She says while twirling her hair.

One thing about Cassie, she loved doing Drugs. Ever since her father left her , she found getting high was the only way to mask her emotions , that and sleeping with all the boys in our grade . I guess that's the one thing her and I have in common is our "daddy issues" she likes to say.

I roll my eyes at her and hug her one last time before getting to my first period.