Chapter 6

"Nate what the fuck are you doi—-?"
I'm quickly cute off by Nate crashing his lips into mine .

I quickly push him off of me stunned.

"Nate your'e drunk ." I say while trying to move him away from the door.

"No I'm not can you just listen to me?" He says while looking me in the eye.

"No!" I quickly escape from the bathroom, running through the crowd of people. I can feel him trailing after me until I spot Cassie and Mkay yelling . Great.

"Hey Cas I think we need to go."

"Yeah I'm right behind you she says as she rolls her eyes at Mkay."

We make a run towards the car before this night could get any worse .

"Can I spend the night with you Y/N?"

I nod my head without taking my eyes off the road. The car ride was silent the entire ride back to my place . It was a little past midnight so  I'm hoping and praying my mom doesn't spaz out about it . I pull into the drive way taking a glimpse at Cassie who had tears in her eyes. I shut the car off and we quietly enter the house . We make it up to my room and I hand her a large t shirt that used to belong to my dad . I still wear all of his big t shirts .
I throw a large t shirt on myself and we crawl into bed .

"Do you wanna talk about it ?" I ask Cassie while pushing her hair out of her face .

She shakes her head no and I completely understand. I snuggle up close to her until she falls asleep. I couldn't find myself falling asleep anytime soon with the whole Nate situation still fresh on my mind . Why would he kiss me? What does this mean? I mean I kinda liked it. But no, I can't . He's just doing it to get back at Maddie . I quickly shake myself from the thought of being with The Nate Jacobs . That would never happen. Or would it ? NO.

____________________________________

**quick chapter **💛

Hope you guys are liking 💖 it's about to get interesting 👁👄👁