Chapter 14

The next morning I wake up to Nate sleeping peacefully by my side . I grab my phone checking the time, 10:48am. I lock my phone placing it back on the bed side counter . I try not to move around a lot , I didn't wanna wake Nate. I snug close to his warm body as he pulls me in closer to him still his eyes are shut tight.we stay like this for a few more minutes until he opens his big brown eyes . I couldn't help but stare into them.

Regardless what happened last night, I loved him and I knew he loved me. I try to clear my mind from it all. I just wanted to be close to him.

"Good morning ." He says with a little smile on his face.
"Good morning." I repeat back to him .

Nate and I spent the whole entire day together, watching movies, eating our favorite junk foods, we had a lot of sex of course . He even gave me a foot rub that felt amazing.

"You should start heading home, I'll see you at school the game tomorrow night right?" Nate asked while rubbing my thighs.

"I don't know you know football games isn't really my thing." I replied.

I also didn't want to go because I was still embarrassed about everything that happened the other night at the carnival. I barely even wanted to show up to school let alone the football game.

"Please for me?"

"Alright fine I'll go, but I won't stay long ."

"That's all I needed to hear." Nate says as he kisses my forehead and begins to help me gather my belongings .

____________________________________
Super short chapter guys sorry! I've been backed up with work so forgive me! 💖🥺