Chapter 15

It was Monday morning and I was dreading to get out of bed for school. A million thoughts ran through my head as I finally built the courage to get up and start my day. I quickly hopped in the shower and got dressed in a crop top , a cardigan and my favorite baggy pants ( reference above ).

I quickly did my hair and makeup and headed out the door. By the time I got to school , it was a crowd of people outside waiting for the first bell. I took a deep breath as I hopped out of my car and headed towards the building . I automatically felt eyes piercing through my skull, as a heard a couple of whispers and chuckles .

As soon I swiftly moved through the hallway my name was called out in the distance . I turned to see who it was and it was Josh to my surprise . As he approached me I began to get frantic hoping Nate doesn't see us talking.

"Hey, are you okay? I just wanted to apologize for the other night. Shit got kinda out of hand." Josh says while rubbing the back of his head .

"Yeah it did , it's fine. I have to go though." I reply trying my best to get out of this conversation.

" I'd like to take you out again if that's fine with you, I know we didn't get to enjoy the night like I had planned but —-."

"What exactly did you have planned ?" A familiar voice cuts in from around the corner and once again my heart sank to my ass .

Nate's sky scraper figure stood in between Josh and I.

" what were you trying to fuck her? That's all me so you should probably find someone else's girl to fuck on ." Nate says with a smirk on his face.

I grab Nate by his arm trying to pull him out of yet another confrontation with Josh but it does no justice . Once Nate gets in this type of head space there is no calming him down.

"You got it bro." Josh reply's with his hands in the air and walks away.

Nate turns and faces me, he grabs my hand and leads me to my class . He stops me in my tracks right outside the door and says, " I'm not going to let anyone have you, you're all mine."

Nate kisses me on the forehead and walks away, leaving me a little speechless. I'm not sure if I should be worried or if I'm turned on. Was he being overly protective for all the right or wrong reasons?

The rest of the day went by pretty slow. Cassie was in my ear about what happened at the carnival along with her boy problems with Mkay. She also  mentioned something about doing Molly and having an orgasm while riding a carousel. I didn't know if she was joking or not but whatever . 

Lunch was awkward to the point where I just grabbed an apple and left because I knew people were talking about the incident. I didn't want to be the talk of the school but here we are . All because of Nate.

Before the game started I grabbed Nate a couple of things for his game from a local gas station . I handed him the bag of goodies and the biggest smile grew on his face .

"You're the best." Nate says as he lays a kiss on my lips.

Suddenly I hear chuckles coming from behind my back and I turn to see it's Maddie with a group of cheerleaders. I roll my eyes at her, I was not gonna let her bother me.

" you know he's just gonna dump you and get with some other random right? I wouldn't get my hopes up with him sweetie." Maddie snaps as she begins to stretch with the rest of her team.

"Shut up Maddie , get the fuck over yourself ." Nate snaps back at her.

"Don't let her get to you, just go grab a seat up in the stands." Nate says as he kisses my hands and runs back to the field .

I do as he says and head towards the bleachers where I spot Cassie, Rue, Jules, and Lex. I carefully make it up to them and we all greeted each other .

"How you feeling Y/N?" Lex ask with a genuinely concerned look on her face .

"I'm fine." I reply without even taking my eyes off the field .

But I wasn't fine. What Maddie said to me got the me right after I said I wouldn't allow her to bother me. What if she was right ? The next few minutes everyone stayed silent for the most part . Awkward .

Shortly the stands began to fill with more and more high school students and parents. The game had started . The cheer squad decided to cheer directly in front of where the girls and I sat, I'm guessing it was Maddie's idea considering she's the captain. The entire time they cheered, I could feel Maddie staring me down, making a mockery of me.

The game was starting to wrap up and of course our team was winning. Nate was scoring touch downs left and right and every time he did Maddie would cheer the loudest for him. As I just sat in silence trying my best not to act up.

"You just gonna let that bitch cheer for your man like that?" Rue ask in a sarcastic tone. I could she was high off her ass so I just ignored her question until she asked it again. I got so frustrated as tears filled my eyes.

"I'm just gonna go, I'll catch you guys later ."

The girls don't say anything as I head out of the stands .

" what kind of girlfriend leaves in the middle of her man's game. Damn Nate really down graded." Maddie says while she laughs with the cheer team.

I quickly made it to my car and just sat and cried until the game was over . I wanted to wait for Nate but I also wanted to just get home and sulk . I hated Maddie . A few minutes go by and suddenly my car door opens to a sweaty, dirty Nate.

"What's wrong? Why'd you just leave Y/N?"

"Cause Maddie was talking shit and I just couldn't take it Nate." I say whipping my tears .

" I wouldn't believe a thing he says to you, everything he says, trust me I've heard it all. Oh let's get back together, you're the only person in the world I care about, you're a goddess and it's my fault for not treating you like a goddess, I promise I'll change ,I'll grow, I'll be better , I love you , let's move in together for college, have my babies. He says it all and you're dumb if you believe shit he says!" Maddie spits out as she stands in my passenger side window.

I look at Nate with tears in my eyes and start my car.

"Y/N wait."

I roll my window up , back out of my parking spot and head home.

____________________________________

Hey guys! Quick question... what would you like to read more of? The explicit content ? The drama ? Pls let me know 💖 I wasn't expecting to get as many reads on this considering this is my first book I've written on Wattpad. So thank you guys again for reading ✨