Chapter 7

Saturday afternoon rolled around and I woke up to a snoring Cassie. I gently rubbed her arm waking her out of her slumber.

"Hey , do you wanna go get brunch?"

She sat up stretching her arms out. "I think I'm just gonna head home, my mom is probably worried .

"Do you want me to take you home?" I asked turning towards her .

"I'm just gonna take an Uber , thanks though."

I smiled and gave her a nod as i headed for the bathroom. I knew something was bothering her, but I'm not gonna force it out of her. I hate when people do it to me so.

"Alright I'm gone!" She yells heading out the door.

"Bye Cas, love ya! I exclaim."

I waited for her response . "Love ya too!"

For the rest of the day I chilled, watching Netflix and eating snacks until I heard a ding from my phone.

I opened Instagram and to my surprise Nate had Dmed me.

Hey can we talk?
@Nate_Jacobs

What do you want Nate?
@Y/N
I just wanted to apologize
@Nate_Jacobs

I didn't want to hear whatever it was nate had to say, that was before he double texted me.

Can we meet up?
@Nate_Jacobs

Meet @Field 2night @10
                                                     @Y/N

I'm not sure if that was my smartest idea yet but I atleast do deserve some type of closure . Or maybe I'm just afraid to admit I might have a small crush on Nate but I mean who wouldn't ? He's the most handsome guy at our school, his face looks like it was chiseled by God himself , and oh my god his body, he's so cut he could stab me with his pecks. And his dark brown locks, oh my God and his—-. I had to snap myself out of it . I'm only seeing him for closure . Plus he's still probably fucking Maddie as I speak .

A couple hours go by and it's almost 10 so I get up and throw on a pair of black tights, a long sleeve black graphic shirt and my slides . ( reference above).I throw my hair back in a low bun and I check myself out in the mirror . I spray myself with perfume before grabbing my keys and heading out the front door. Just as I touch to door knob my mom catches me.

"Where are you going hun ?" She says as she scrubs the dishes from dinner earlier ."

" I have to um, go pick up my history book that I let Cassie borrow , I'll be back in a few mom."

" hmm k", she says clicking her tongue .

I head out hoping into my car mentally preparing myself for what's to come .

By the time I arrive in the parking lot I look around and there are still a few cars in the parking lot, I'm not really sure why. I pull my phone out of my purse to text Nate to tell him I'm here when suddenly someone taps on my window. I jump at the sound and quickly realize it's Nate. He motions for me to get out so I do. He opens his passenger side door letting me in. It took me a couple of tries to get into his truck considering it was so high off the ground.

"Where are we going I thought we were talking on the field ." I say while he slides into the drivers seat with ease . " I wanna take you somewhere."

"Nate I'm not supposed to be out all night I have to get back home soon or my mom is gonna freak." I say while grabbing his hand from starting the car. His hands are huge compared to mine and the veins that pop out of his hand are hard to miss.

"Look I wanna make it up to you for the other night , I gave you the wrong impression, I know you probably hate me from everything that happened in the past but I just want you to know I'm sorry." He says while looking me in the eyes.

"Look Nate whatever you have to say you can say it right here right now, I don't have time for this , so say your spill so we can move on from this and never have to speak to eachother agai—" he cuts me off by cupping my face and smashing his lips into mine . I didn't kiss back for the first couple of seconds and then I released . I kissed him back and it felt so wrong but felt so right . Maybe he was sorry. And maybe I do like him.

____________________________________

**😳girlllll wtffff Chile anyways ...**