Chapter 29

"We had sex, and it didn't feel like just sex! It felt like we made love. And at the end , he told me he was in love with me!" I exclaimed to the girls as we sat at the lunch table.

Their reactions weren't what I was looking for but I understood they all still hated Nate.

"Girl I know how you feel!" Maddy exclaims.

Lately Maddie had been hanging out with some college guy named Tyler. She seemed happy with him so I was happy for her. It also felt good to know she didn't hold any grudges over me when it comes to Nate. I continued to pour my heart out to the girls as I look over and see Cass stabbing her chicken with her fork repeatedly. The table got quiet as we all just stared at her .

"Damn Cassie why you trying kill your chicken? It's already dead! Rue cracked a joke as we bursted into laughter.

Without saying a word, Cassie grabs her tray and purse and storms out of the cafeteria.

"Let her go, she's been acting like a totally ass lately!" Kat says.

"Yeah what's up with her Lexi?" Jules says as we all turn in her direction.

"Why do you guys think I know?"

"Um causes she's your sister?" I say with an eyebrow raised .

Lexi shrugs her shoulders as she finishes munching on her bag of Lays. Suddenly I spot Nate entering the cafeteria and I excuse myself from the table .

"Hey babe!" I say as I go in for a hug.

"Hey." Nate responds as he rejects me hug.

"Um what's wrong? Did I do something?"

"No Y/N, I'm just not in the mood."

"Why? Is it because we are in public? What do you not want people knowing we are back together?"

Frustration fills Nate's eyes as he grabs me by my arm, leading me out of the cafeteria.

"Nate let go of me! I yell as I yank my arm from his grip."

"Who said we were even back together Y/N? I already told you I'm not ready for a relationship. I told you I loved you! What more do you want from me?"

I just stare at Nate with a smirk before replying , "okay."

Later that evening I had expect Nate to call and apologize but he didn't. What was he even doing?
Putting my pride to the side yet again I decide to face time him. No answer. Because I tell Cass everything, I decided to face time her as well. No answer either.

 No answer either

Fuck this

Fuck this. Nate always gives me these high expectations then shoots me down. I'm not going to keep chasing him. He should be chasing me! I curl into my bed as I scroll through Instagram. I saw an add saying something about tracking your boyfriend. I rolled my eyes and scrolled past until it hit me. I went to my messages and saw Nate was still sharing  his location with me. I tap the screen to see he was in the middle of nowhere down town.

Where the fuck was he. The feminine urge in me wanted to pop up and catch him in a lie but I couldn't. We weren't together so what was the point. Saying fuck it, I toss my phone to my side and drift off to sleep.

Weeks had passed and Nate and I barely spoke. Our schedules were super busy so it made it even harder to see eachother . And when we did see eachother it was awkward.

" I'm open Y/N!" My teammate Faye yells.

As I passed the ball to her, I began to get stomach pains. I grabbed my stomach and started heading to the bleachers as my coach yells to the team, "alright ladies ! Give me two laps around the field and you're good to go!" I groan as I join the girls running . The pain in my stomach grew with every step. I tried to push myself as much as I could before I collapsed to the ground. I begin throwing up my guts as a few girls stopped along with my coach.

"Everyone step back! Give her some air!" My coach says as she moves the girls out the way.

" alright Y/N I think that's enough practice for you today. Can you get up?"

Nodding my head I slowly get on my feet while still holding onto my stomach. My coach walks me to my car thankfully. As I hop in my car, tears began streaming from my face. I was in so much pain. I hit up fez hoping he had some type of pain medicine. I didn't want to have to pay for any. He text me back immediately telling me he has some and to come over which I did.

I walk into his spot and he hands me a glass of water along with the pills.

"Thanks fez."

"Yo you look like shit!" he says jokingly.

"I feel like it."

Suddenly my mouth began to get watery as I quickly ran to the bathroom, I puke my brains out again as fez comes in and rubs my back and holds my hair.

"Yo you sure you ain't pregnant or sum?"

Then it hit me. I slowly lifted my head from the toilet and thought to myself . I hadn't been taking my birth control the way I should have. In fact the last time I took my birth control pills was a week before Nate and I had unprotected sex. My heart began to race as I looked at fez.

"I think I need to take a test ."

____________________________________
First of all...Fez is so sweet bye🥺💛 also I hope you guys are enjoying the story. I have a few more ideas before I get to the ending , just bare with me✨💖