Chapter 10

I slowly open my eyes to see Nate sitting at the edge of my bed rubbing his head deep in his phone . I sit up grabbing the nearest pillow to cover my bare chest. He then turns around and looks at me .

"Hi." I say shyly as if he didn't just fuck the shit out of me hours prior .

"Hey." His voice full of rasp that made my heart melt .

He leans into me to give me a kiss . I smile in the midst of it, taking it all in.

I look at the time . 7:04am . Damn. School is in less than an hour.

"I gotta get going, I gotta get ready for school and you do too, see you in a bit ? Maybe we can grab lunch." He says while standing in front of me as I sat on the edge of my bed. I nod my head trying not to explode . For once in a long time I was genuinely happy . The butterflies in my stomach were bouncing off the walls . It's like everything that happened before never happened . But they did .

I walk Nate out and go about my morning to prepare for school. My bruises had finally gone away enough for me to wear something that doesn't cover my neck. Although I still had to cover some spots . I pick out an outfit , something simple for today considering I was trying to be comfortable after the night I had. My body ached but it wasn't like a bad ache. It ached for all the right reasons . I threw on my favorite jeans and a t-shirt ( reference above ) . I grabbed my things and headed out the door.

As I pulled into the parking lot I spotted Nate and his car. I then spotted someone in his passenger seat. The passenger door opened and my heart sank to my ass. Maddie. What the fuck.

____________________________________

** quick chapter 😩**

Nate... you're done ... you're done ... lmao 💀

**let me know if you guys want more drama , I have a lot of ideas , I'm just tryna stretch them out 💖**