Chapter 4

Gym went by pretty fast considering I did nothing but walk laps around the field with Cassie, listening to her talk about her relationship problems with Mkay. Their relationship has always been toxic but I mean hey, it's love ... I guess.

I head to the locker room to get changed. I take a seat on the bench to change out of my gym shoes when suddenly a shadow is cast over me. I look up and it's Maddie. Fuck.

"I don't know if you've lost your fucking mind or what but if you ever try to embarrass me again in front of the whole school I will make the rest of your senior year a living hell. You get me?!" She spats while pointing a finger at my face.

"Look Maddie I already told you I didn't fucking mean to do it, now get out of my face !" I spat while brushing her out of my way. All the girls in the looker room let out "ohhhhs" as I exit the locker room with my things .

I head to my car , throwing my things in the back seat out of frustration when suddenly I notice the big Ram truck parked next to me. The same one from this morning . I peak out of the window to see Nate of all people in the drivers seat. I quickly throw my head back when I see him look over into my car. I start my car up but then I get three taps on my window. Fuck.

Rolling down my window , I refuse to make eye contact with him.

"Hey that was real sweet of you to flip me off this morning ." He says with a big smirk on his stupid face that wasn't so stupid .

"Yeah well next time try not to cut me off." I snap back.

He bites his tongue as I begin to back out of the parking space. He pats the hood of my car three hard times . I roll my eyes and begin to head home .

What the fuck was that I thought to myself . Who does he think he is? From that point on I told myself I'm not letting anyone run over me this year , not anymore .
____________________________________

** sorry this chapter was pretty quick ! more to come **💖

**hope you guys are enjoying this story, like I said it's a spin off from euphoria, same characters but different actions 🌝**