So We Meet Again

[soulmate au]

"HI! Well, neighbor, I have a request. Shut your damn dog up please." A snappy Italian man said.

Blinking in surprise the startled German girl stepped back. Her neighbor was a rude and crappy man.

"Mr. Vargas, there's nothing I can do to make her stop! She stepped on glass and my sister is trying to remove it and she's in pain." 

"She's howling."

 "I kno-" 

"Stop her." 

Sighing she closed the door and turned back to her sister and dog. 

"Mr. Vargas is so rude." Nodding, her sister smiled slightly

 "Well you two seem get along better than you did at first." 

"We do?" The smaller sister felt confusion wash over her.

"But?" The elder asked.

"But now he's engaged and ruder than he was before." 

A pause ensued.

 "Fair point, but your dog is hurt and I'm doing my best."

 Nodding the German walked off to grab some gauze. Later, as she sat alone in her room, the German teen realized that she had feelings for Mr. Vargas from across the street. She calmly stood up and stretched as she considered this, maybe he wasn't so bad, but love wasn't an option.

-

"Hi! What's up!" an excited young Italian girl shouted to her best friend, "so, Francine, I met this super hot German guy named Ludwig. But, it feels like I've known him in the past, and-" 

Laughing Francine shushed her friend and asked her to start over but say it slower. 

"Ludwig is a hot German guy I met. But it feels like I knew him before today."

 "Sounds like something you'd say when you meet your soulmate. And anyway Felicia," Francine grinned. "You're already dating a certain, hot, Prussian boy." 

Felicia sighed, before nodding slowly, "I swear it felt like I knew him from another life..." 

Francine nodded her French accent thick, "I believe in soulmates. I also believe that when you meet them it feels like you've met them before-" 

"FRANCINE STOP QUOTING 'Enders Fire,' that movie was overly cheesy." 

Francine laughed and the two girls headed off. Felicia turned back on last time to notice Ludwig talking to some other girl, she had white hair and she seemed to be very interested in Ludwig, the Italian girl wanted to protect Ludwig from the girl but she couldn't bring herself to go to him.

-

Once upon a time Ludwig was happy. Now, that wasn't the case, Ludwig and his brother Gilbert were stuck in traffic with some strange Italian robbers in the back, no they weren't arresting them but helping them. 

"How'd we get dragged into this?" Gilbert muttered to Ludwig who snorted and shook his head, he'd been wondering the same thing for the past hour and a half. 

When Ludwig laid eyes on Feli, one of the robbers, he felt as though Feli was the part of him he was missing. Two hours later and he was helping Feli and Lovino rob a bank. Maybe it was his strange attraction to Feli because it took Ludwig half an hour to realize this was a bad idea. 

Coughing, Lovino spoke, "Thanks for the help." 

"Yeah." It was uncomfortable for Ludwig.

"Turn on this next street." He added.

 "Okay." Feli announced loudly, "Would you like to know a secret?"

 "Um, Sure." 

"I like a man in this car." He laughed, then smirked at Ludwig. 

He turned on the next street carefully, "stop in front of this house please." 

"You got it." As they pulled up, Feli leaned forward and kissed Ludwig in the passenger seat. Lovino yelped in surprise and Ludwig blushed and blushed. 

"Seeya Ludwig~" Feli said before hopping out of the car and smirking.

-

Felicia ran down the alleyway hurriedly, she'd been caught and plus, her best friend Ludwig was waiting to help her escape. She loved Ludwig and he loved her, both of them felt the connection that they'd been in love before, Felicia grinned at this thought, all the past versions of them had been in love. Did this make them soulmates? Felicia hoped so, it would mean that their souls would be twisted together and they'd always find each other, she loved Ludwig enough for that to be true. He loved her equally.

A/N: Hi!
this chapter was very short and sorta confusing.... sorry.
If you didn't get it, this was a compilation of Germany and Italy being soulmates and staying together in different lives, the first one is really bad though, so sorry this was so short and awful