road trip to destiny

Road trips had always been a terrible idea to Alfred but now he was organizing one. His brother had suggested they take a road trip to Florida as a Seniors Only™ bonding experience. Matthew said they'd travel to Florida and back in three weeks while hitting all the hot spots for tourists. 

Alfred agreed to the road trip which was his first mistake, his second mistake was inviting Ivan. The two brothers composed a list of people they wanted to spend their road trip with (Ivan was the first name on the list, the name was written in beautiful cursive that belonged to Alfred). 

Beautiful Ivan had captured Alfred's attention the first day of ninth grade year and Alfred had been sucked in ever since then. The two were best friends with a little something more mixed in.

Alfred was eighteen and turning nineteen in a few weeks, he could handle being in an SUV for three weeks with his long time crush (or maybe he couldn't, he wasn't sure yet). 

THE N.A. BROS MASH N' BASH ROAD TRIP

From: 《alfiejonez@gmail.com》

To: Matthew Wilson《mattiewills@gmail.com》, Ivan Braginsky《sunflowersokay@shoutmail.net》, Arthur Kirkland《passiveaggressiveartie@yahoo.com》, Honda Kiku《kinku@gmail.com》 

Date: Tues, June 25th, 16:41, 2016

HEY HEY HEYYYY GUYSSS,

Road trip day is right around the corner!!! As y'all should know, we leave early as fuck on the 29th which IS IN FOUR DAYS!!!! The ever gracious car provider (Kinku) is sitting next to me as I type this. That's right hoes, Kiku is letting us use his nice ass SUV for our mash n bash road trip. Remember this SUV wasn't bought by Kiku so please be gentle with it and don't have mind blowing sex in the back of it (I'm looking at you Artie). SOO, let's talk hotels. Artie hates low class hotels and is offering to pay for all our hotels because he's picky, and has shockingly large eyebrows. So, I guess we can repay him by not charging him gas money, idk. I'm bringing my Beyonce and my shitty camera so be prepared to always look your best.  My lovely twin brother is bringing lots of blankets and bread per request so I doubt any of you will need to bring a blanket or bread. 

LET'S TALK TOURISTING! Since we are currently in sunny California and Florida is 2,291 miles (3,687 km) away we're gonna see lots of cool stuff. We're going to Fort Worth, and possibly Austin while in Texas (I know you hate Texas Artie but it had to included). Sedona, Arizona is a personal favorite of Artie's so I had to put it on the list. We're visiting Mattie's favorite place, Santa Fe, New Mexico (I have no idea why he likes it so much bc we've never been?). While in Alabama we'll be staying in Orange Beach for a day or two. Georgia is our last stop before Florida. In Georgia we're taking a minnnor detour and going to the aquarium in Atlanta!!! We're gonna see the aquarium mostly because I wanna be a marine biologist and I love sharks. As y'all know, Matt and I are from Atlanta but we won't stop and see our old apartment unless it's requested. This is gonna be AMAZING AND HELLA FUN :-))))

CAN'T WAIT TO TRAVEL A LOT WITH Y'ALL!! 

✧~*ROAD TRIP BUDDIES*~✧

Love, 

Alfie, Road Trip Planner 
Kiku, Kinky SUV Linder 

Matthew lay on the floor talking to Arthur on the phone. "I'm not looking forward to having Alfred stare dreamily at Ivan 98% of the time and blush the other 2%." Matthew stated, then added "We're done with high school he can't use stress and finishing school as a way to ignore and hide his feelings." Arthur laughed on the other end, "Ivan isn't much better, pretends he doesn't notice the anything about Alfred so when I mention Alfred's laugh he goes, 'I never noticed.' and it's so annoying. He hides how he feels behind negligence and jack assery. He's obviously hiding how he feels and everyone can tell besides Alfie. I wish Kiku would let us tell them." Arthur was getting tired of tiptoeing around feelings.