7 :) Aminah

I never pegged him as someone who has anger problems because he's always so jovial and carefree, so colour me surprised when I heard "I got my anger issues from him." I was shocked, but still I acted indifferent about it while my brain processed the information. In the few time I've come to know Alex, he's the type who watches others reaction to his words before he proceeds, and I know he'd definitely stop in I react in the wrong way.

"-but I have it under control." he said the last part like he was trying to assure me, but in all honesty, nothing has changed between us with what he just said.

"It's fine Alex, no one is perfect, moreover we all have our personal demons." I told him with an assuring smile. He stared at me, scrutinizing my whole face before finally returning a small smile of his. "I think we've covered about much of that part, right?" I continued.

"Yeah. Melanin, we have to make it believable by all means. My mom wouldn't be a problem, as long as we play our part well." he said and I turned a deaf ear to the pet name. I might as well get used to it now.

"Okay."

"We'd need to put up a show whenever we have audience." he suggested and I agreed. "Things your normal couple do like holding hands, snuggling, kissing.." he trailed off. That's to be expected, there's no way we'd look like an actual couple if we scrap those.

"Yeah, we'd need those for when we are in public. I guess there won't be need for me to hang on to your every word, right?" I checked in with him.

"Fuck, no." he chuckled. "Our cover's gonna blow the moment you do that."

"Fair enough." I agreed. "Another thing though, I kinda freak out during public or unexpected kisses, most especially first time kisses." I can't fathom it either, but there's something about first time kisses that always has me tended and awkward for reasons unknown to even myself. Not that I'm a bad kisser, that I'm sure of because I've kissed a fair share of guys to confirm that for me, yet I can't seem to not be on edge.

He leaned in so close all of a sudden that I could literally smell his cologne; something tropical and woodsy with a bit of mint. "How about we give it a go?" He said, his grey eyes twinkling with heat as my eyes dropped down to his plump lips. I forced myself to look back at his glittering eyes and found his eyes already on my lips.

"Won't it be weird? We- " He cut me off by placing his lips on mine. At first, I froze, not expecting him to do that, but my brain eventually got the impulse as I tilted my head to allow him access. He started slowly, like he had all the time in the world while his hand were placed on my neck.

The kiss was strangely smooth, like we've done this countless times to the extent of him knowing all the edges round my mouth. His lips devoured mine, not hungrily, neither is it lazily, coaxing and luring me into something dangerous, something I feared I would willingly give him if he asked right at this moment.

Warning bells went off somewhere in my brain, but was soon overshadowed by the overwhelming feeling currently traveling down my spine.

I sucked in a breath, innately putting my hands at the back of his head. He took that as an opportunity to bite my bottom lips, and his tongue nudged my lips. The feeling of euphoria I was feeling traveled down to my toes, as he took the lead. My whole body sprung to life in the most inhumanly I've ever felt in a long time as his whole scent engulfed me. I grabbed a chunk of his hair, clinging to him for support as he slipped his tongue against mine. He groaned in my mouth, the sound making me want more greedily if that was possible as I felt my flickers of bliss, traveling down my body.

My whole body screamed for me, aches for touch anywhere else, and not only on my lips, preferably on my other lips down there. My nipples betrayed me, and stood erect under the layers of clothes I had on, and they longed to spring free from the coop they were safely tucked in. A moan slipped past my lips, and I felt him smirk against my lips. That was when I willed myself to pull back, unwillingly. I stared at him for a few seconds, not sure what to say after that, I don't think I've ever had anyone kiss me like that, kiss me like his life depends on it. My whole body aches and screams for me, and it took all of my willpower to get my shit together.

"So- " I croaked out. Bloody hell, why do I sound like that. I cleared my throat subtly before trying again. "That was smooth." I said in a much better tone, trying to ease the tension that has now clouded the room, and trying to forget how he tastes like heaven and how I can still feel his taste in my mouth. He stared at me for a while, and a stupid part of me hoped he wanted to continue from where we left off. "Yeah, it was."

Willing myself to come up with something quick, I asked "How long did you tell your mom we've been together for?"

"4 months." he said simply, and I briefly sucked on my bottom lips, trying to get an aftertaste. Bloody hell, what am I doing?

"Ok, that's not too far. So how do we tell her we met, when you asked me out, first date, and other stuffs?" I asked him, pushing all irrational thoughts aside for now and being professional seeing as I'm the only one affected by our saliva exchange.

"I was thinking we should stick mostly to the truth just bending it a little so there won't be any flop." he suggested.

"That should work." That's actually a good idea, at least then we wouldn't have to come up with a different story entirely and make mistakes whenever someone asks. I already filled out a file for him, containing all and every little vital informations he needs to know about me- my age, where I was born, favorite color, favorite song, hobby and the likes. I made an empty one for him also, so he can fill it and return it to me to study.

"What's this?" He scrunched his nose.

"I thought you were learned and could read." I smirked at him, using his own words against him for the second time while he smiled at me.

For the rest of the minutes before I head to work, the earlier felt tension I felt dissolved, and we talked about little random things that might be asked before agreeing he would pick me up after classes tomorrow. Apparently, It's a 4 hours journey and he claims he's going by road. As long as he's gonna be the one driving, I have no problem with that. The only thing I'm actually worried about, is if I'm gonna be satisfied after one taste.

Not edited ***