1.1- Bowel Hunter

(Y/N): Your name

No last name...

(L/N): Last name (False)

Race: Dragonoid

Element: ???

Age: ??? (18 Physically)

Normal Speech: Like this

Thoughts: *Like this*

Actions I can't be bothered to narrate: *Like this*

Whispers/Mutters: Like this

Shouting/Serious tone: Like this

Telepathy/Phone calls: <Like this>

——————————————

Subaru:.......... Wasn't it.... Night time a few moments ago???

(Y/N): Weren't we in a loot house.... Moments... ago...?

Subaru: The wound on my belly... Is gone....

I look down at Subaru and notice the wound is actually gone....

And-

Wait... My head is still attached to my body-

*THUMP*

*THUMP*

(Y/N): GARRGHH....!

Subaru: (Y/N)?!

I feel a crushing pain in my chest. I could barely stand after that. Shit!...

Subaru looks at me with concern, but after a few more seconds the pain fades a little and I wave my hand to signal that I'm okay.

Subaru: You good?!

(Y/N): Forget about me... We need... To find Satella...

Subaru: Right! Dam it, didn't Puck ask us to take care of her!!??

(Y/N): I don't know what happened, but we need to go back to the loot house!

He nods and we start running, we go the same route as before, but we see those same three thugs as last time in the alley way... Back for more???

Short Guy: Oi oii!! Why do you look so spooked?

Skinny Guy: If you don't wanna get hurt, cough up whatever you've go-

Subaru: You may have got me on my knees last time BUT DON'T GET COCKY YOU BASTARDS!!!

Subaru rushes forward and uppercuts the one who had knives in the chin, he goes flying and is knocked onto his back-

So he decided to take care of him first, smart. I guess although he was a shut-in, he really did work out... for no reason but it's still practical...

He then wasted no time and roundhouse kicked the short guy into a wall. He then fell off the wall and onto the floor, passed out.

The large guy ran towards Subaru, but there's no more time to wait over here-

(Y/N): Going up!!

I grab his arm and then swing him around and around, then I throw him up into the air and when he starts falling down I kick him right into a wall.

The wall gets some cracks in it and then the guy falls onto is front.

(Y/N): Sorry not sorry, but you should have known better than to try and jump us again...