4.2- The Selfless Wielder of Flames: Prt I

(Y/N): Your name

No last name...

(L/N): Last name (False)

Race: Dragonoid(?)/God

Element(s): ???/Arcane/Chaos/Yin

Age: ??? (18 Physically)

Normal Speech: Like this

Thoughts: *Like this*

Actions I can't be bothered to narrate: *Like this*

Whispers/Mutters: Like this

Shouting/Serious tone: Like this

Telepathy/Phone calls: <Like this>

——————————————

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

???: Kolzreid-sama... It's time to wake up.

That maid... Said... Kolzreid... My previous name... And I realised that she wasn't speaking in Japanese...

So that means... This place... And that boy on the bed...

???: *Sighs*...

She just stared at him for a few moments before raising her hand.

She then pulled the cover and then she-

"YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHGHHHHH!!!!"

She yanked on his tail... Real hard... So hard he screamed bloody murder...

I felt that pain just by watching...

Though... These are my memories I believe... So I should remember this... But even though I'm seeing it... My mind is drawing blanks...

The other me... Or I guess I should say Younger me sat up with a deadpan...

Kolzreid: Mmm... Alina... You asshole... The hell was that for?

Alina: Forgive my impertinence, but you have been sleeping for far too long. You were supposed to have woken up forty minutes ago.

Kolzreid: I'm not a morning person...

Hm... That trait definitely stuck with me...

Alina: Breakfast will be ready soon, you need to get yourself ready. If I were you I would spend this time with your mother.

Kolzreid:... Yeah yeah...

After that, he stretched and then put on a shirt, he opened the door and then left, the maid, Alina, followed him out.

I sighed to myself... Just what the hell is this?...

I follow them out the door and close it behind me. And then I'm surprised-

Echidna: Hmmm, to be honest, I expected more from your home planet after seeing your memories. This place is very lacklustre... Then again... This is more than 5,000 years before you left this world...

I spin around and see that witch smirking at me.

(Y/N): Echidna?! The hell- Wait... Is this the castle of dreams? Why the hell am I seeing the memories that I have forgotten...?!

Echidna: No... This is not the castle of dreams.

I was puzzled by this.

(Y/N): What do you mean...?

Echidna:... Hmm... I could tell you...

...

...

I didn't like the smile on her face... At all...