A Valentines "Short"

Zero: Aight, just gotta get this in place. Since I myself have made an appearance, Narrator-san, would you do the honours~?

Hm... It's pretty much my "Day Job". Hai Hai, Do whatever you please.

Zero: Yosh! Today iiiiiiiis- (was) Valentine's Day!!!...

Is there anything special about today? I feel as though this day has lost its significance if it even had any at all.

Zero: I don't need sass from the narrator. Please. Anyway! I'm going around the entire Mansion, checking out what all the folks are doing for Valentine's! Isn't that fun?

Yes... Sounds "fun".

Zero: Indeed. We have our first guest with us here! (Y/N) No chill (L/N) the Dragonoid who wound up here after a tough battle with a certain creepy - but powerful - stalker!

(Y/N): Hi, who are you supposed to be again? ;-;...

Zero: Who knows? Bring some more enthusiasm brother! It's Valentine's Day!

(Y/N): Valentine's Day huh?... So it's that time of the year already?...

Zero: Umu. It is, so, what do you do each year on Valentine's ~?

(Y/N):.... I hide...

Zero: Hide? Do tell us more...

(Y/N): I need to start off by asking... When exactly does this take place? Last I remember, I was taking a—

Zero: Ah... Starting off today with a 4th wall break. We can't have that Kolzreid-kun. Think of this as the Chaos & Harmony version of Carnival Phantasm.

(Y/N): Which means?

Zero: It doesn't matter!! Be as crazy and inconsistent as you want! This is all for my own— I mean for everyone's amusement! And thus, this has no exact placement in the timeline!

(Y/N): Hm is that so?... Well, whatever you say, I'm off to find a door that will lead outside and not to that blasted library, See ya!

Zero: Hold on- You didn't tell me-... And he's gone... Well fuck. Let's go find out the next victim.

Seems most of the residents are in the Kitchen.

And so the intruder of the house decided to take a stroll into the Kitchen of the mansion. This can only end well...

——————————————

Zero: Hellooo! Me again! This time, I'm in the kitchen, and with me are a bunch of girls from the cast, We have the Greater Spirit Quinella, The Lesser Spirit, Ayaka, Ram, and Emilia...

Aren't you forgetting someone?...

Zero: Am I?... Oh shit! Yes, And of course, last but not least, one of the best girls in this franchise! Rem!!!! Let's see if we can get a close-up ~!

He really went there Hm? I can only imagine the reaction that'll get.

Zero: For starters! Hello there, Little Miss Ayaka~!

Ayaka: Hm?... Who are you?

Zero: I'm a friend of your father! Nice to meet you, I'm Zero! Feel free to call me uncle.

He sticks out a hand and gives her a smile, and she responds by returning the gesture.

Ayaka: Okay then, Uncle!

Zero: Good girl, Ahh, but if anyone says these words to you while offering some candy, attack them with extreme prejudice!

Ayaka: Hm?