3.0- Return to the Capital

(Y/N): Your name

No last name...

(L/N): Last name (False)

Race: Dragonoid

Element(s): Arcane/???/???

Age: ??? (18 Physically)

Normal Speech: Like this

Thoughts: *Like this*

Actions I can't be bothered to narrate: *Like this*

Whispers/Mutters: Like this

Shouting/Serious tone: Like this

Telepathy/Phone calls: <Like this>

——————————————

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

Today, I decided to see about these webs I'm now able to make... I'm able to create many types of webs as I have discovered, But I have to eat the right stuff for the webs to be strong, and I can run out of webs... Though.... I found that If I eat my own webs... I can recycle everything that was used to create it.... I don't think I'll actually be doing that...

Something else I also noticed was the change in the "Draconic" parts of my body. The physiology of my tail and wings are changing, and my physical strength was also increasing. Which also meant that I was hungry a lot more often.

Supposedly, My body is starting to change to accommodate for my lack of mana, since the only way for my body to produce it at regular speeds is the enzymes that come from Nella... It may be beneficial... But I'd still rather do that as little as possible. If I.... Hmmm more like when I have to fight the bowel hunter again, my body will definitely be prepared to take her.

This morning, I decided to go flying, something I haven't done in a long time. The change in the shape of my wings and tail seemed to increase my streamlined flight speed, the speed that I fall when divebombing has also increased.

While I was up in the air, I noticed Subaru and Emilia walking through the forest.... So I decided to go and "Surprise them".

I folded my wings and then began my descent, there was a whistling noise, which was the sound of me cutting through the air.

I then spread my wings at the last second to slow my fall and landed behind the two, hard enough to kick up dust.

A few seconds went by, and then I jumped out and yelled while they screamed, after that, I was laughing so hard at the way Subaru had jumped.

Subaru: C-Come on man!!! I nearly died of a heart attack!!

Emilia: Mouu! (Y/N), you scared the life out of me!

(Y/N): Well, I mean, that was kinda the point~

I grinned while placing my arms behind my head and watched her pout at me.

Subaru: What the heck were you even doing?

(Y/N): I was just enjoying the fresh air, in a world with lacklustre tech, there ain't much to do but read, eat and sleep... Really shoulda downloaded some anime on Netflix before I left... Then again, I wasn't expecting to leave that day-

Emilia: I'm not sure what you're talking about, but you're bored right?... Well then, next time Subaru and I go to the village, you should join us, Subaru was doing Radio Calisthenics with everybody.

Subaru: Yeah, I'm sure that'll make you forget all about the boredome~

(Y/N): Well, It's better than nothing, I suppose.