4.3- The Selfless Wielder of Flames: Prt II

(Y/N): Your name

No last name...

(L/N): Last name (False)

Race: Dragonoid(?)/God

Element(s): ???/Arcane/Chaos/Yin

Age: 13.7B+ (18 Physically)

Normal Speech: Like this

Thoughts: *Like this*

Actions I can't be bothered to narrate: *Like this*

Whispers/Mutters: Like this

Shouting/Serious tone: Like this

Telepathy/Phone calls: <Like this>

——————————————

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

It was mother

It was mother...

Tiamat: Aaaaaaaaaaah!!!

——————————————

——————————————

Mother had manifested onto the physical plane...

Everything that Kolzreid had seen in his dream... Fire... Ruins, screams of people being enveloped by the mud...

I noticed that those who were enveloped by that mud resurfaced a few minutes later as mindless Demonic beasts.

Tiamat: Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!

Her singing... It was what halted the conflict between the Apostle of Harmony and Alina... Upon realisation, Alina grew horrified at the sight. Her eyes widened and pupils constricted into two thin slits.

Alina: Mother...? Where is Kolzreid-sama?!

She frantically looked around, panicked at the sudden disappearance of Kolzreid.

From what I know, the mud is essentially a four-dimensional pocket, its volume cannot be measured. Kolzreid was enveloped and brought into the mud, his body is probably in there somewhere.

???: 𝕸𝖔𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗 𝖔𝖋 𝕲𝖊𝖓𝖊𝖘𝖎𝖘...

The Apostle of Harmony paid no more attention to Alina and started floating towards Tiamat. The Dragon that was with her flew overhead and hovered above Tiamat. The Dragon started to charge up mana and opened its mouth.